Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
seanzarelli

Official Mlb 14 The Show Information (Ps4 Version)

The couple times I played against random people, I was told I "pitched like a b*tch" because I would paint the corners and not throw the ball over the plate.

I've dealt with people like this too for the short time I was on Xbox live when I had the very first Xbox. I was playing a baseball game against someone and they abruptly quit on me because I threw some pitches out of the strike zone and they were anxious enough to go fishing for it. The first time I got a "WTF" the second time I was told that I "didn't know how to pitch" and then the third and last time they just quit.

And that's why I only play with people I know. JoeRudi26 and I have had some amazing games. What a difference it makes when you actually play someone that know's the game. Nothing like it.

Awesome man.

Last year it was a great experience with the guys. It was weird though that we all fell into the rut at the same exact time though. Usually it's one guy here, one guy there, but no, it was everyone haha. We originally set it up for 6 guys, one series a piece. I swept the pants off of Jay and Mike. Had the season ended, I would have won the HR Champ award lol. The great thing about playing online with the show with people you know though is that there aren't any "cheese" moves. The couple times I played against random people, I was told I "pitched like a b*tch" because I would paint the corners and not throw the ball over the plate.

The most annoying thing people do is when the bases are loaded, even with the best hitters at the plate, like Cabrera or Cano. They just lay down a bunt because they're so desperate to get on the scoreboard.

That is awesome news. Just let me know which league you're going to be in, so I can choose the other. :)

lmaooo trues :)

me and jay were just talking about that last week and how one day after i played, kev called him and told him i was ridiculous :p

That is awesome news. Just let me know which league you're going to be in, so I can choose the other. :)

LOL. I heard that. I'm a little late in the thread here, but Sean, you may be blackballed if you score more than 12 runs a game. :)

Carlote37 is my PSN people, add me. Finally Internet is available in my home 8)