Official Mlb 14 The Show Information (Ps4 Version)

seanzarelli

Gameplay:

• Connected Saves: You can now carry over your saves to future versions of MLB The Show. MLB 14 The Show lays the foundation for year-to-year saves, meaning you never have to worry about starting your Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over.
  • Quick Count Option: For some of you, full 9-inning baseball games may be too long for your liking, so we’ve created an all-new Quick Counts option, which utilizes generated pitch counts allowing gamers to play through full games faster than ever. Realistic statistics in this shortened gameplay experience have not been compromised. Users will now be able to play a full 9 inning gameicon1.png in less than 30 minutes, essentially cutting traditional game times in half.
  • Share Your Big Moment: What makes baseball great are those “big moments.” The power of PS4 will allow gamers to share those moments using the new “share feature” by capturing and publishing their most thrilling baseball moments, from hitting a game-winning grand slam, to picking off a runner at first for a crucial win in a World Series game.

Graphics:

• Can use close to 1,000,000 polygons compared to 150,000 (PS3)
  • Players will have up to 40,000 individual hairs on face/head/body
  • Over 1,000 different crowd models/fans in stadium compared to 42 (PS3)

Screenshots:

1383623148-media.jpg

2hnym91.jpg

I hope they change up the commentary. Vasgersian has overstayed his welcome, lol. For online, you should be able to spectate games while watching the actual game happening, unlike previous years where you could only listen to audio.

I concur about the audio. It's one reason I mute all the commentators and play with the crowd volume and PA pumped up, makes me feel like I'm at the park. Also, with the new Share feature of the PS4, you will be able to spectate I believe as the PS4 has an in-device game recording device to stream to Twitch/Ustream

Maybe we can get a league going for this, this spring, this game will be fun.

Would be fun. We tried over at The Show Alliance, Me, Jay, Mike, and a couple others, but, life got in the way for all of us.

If you guys have PS4, you can add me my PSN is Itsmagic44. Cant wait for the show. And Y4L id highly recommend it, my favorite thing about it so far is you can broadcast whatever your playing right from the playstation. Cool stuff

I'll get you added tomorrow, or you can add me first: seanzarelli07. I have NBA 2K14 and BF4. I suck hard at both. But it's still fun.

I'll get you added tomorrow, or you can add me first: seanzarelli07. I have NBA 2K14 and BF4. I suck hard at both. But it's still fun.

i'll add both you guys, and yes i'm looking forward to the show, i truly believe the show is one of ps gems, i hope we can get a league going here, i definitely understand about life getting in the way, but if not, i'm sure they'll be some good ones over @ operationsports, im in one for madden, and so far its been a good experience, a huge difference opposed to those open lobbies, playing unknown people.

i'll add both you guys, and yes i'm looking forward to the show, i truly believe the show is one of ps gems, i hope we can get a league going here, i definitely understand about life getting in the way, but if not, i'm sure they'll be some good ones over @ operationsports, im in one for madden, and so far its been a good experience, a huge difference opposed to those open lobbies, playing unknown people.

Awesome man.

Last year it was a great experience with the guys. It was weird though that we all fell into the rut at the same exact time though. Usually it's one guy here, one guy there, but no, it was everyone haha. We originally set it up for 6 guys, one series a piece. I swept the pants off of Jay and Mike. Had the season ended, I would have won the HR Champ award lol. The great thing about playing online with the show with people you know though is that there aren't any "cheese" moves. The couple times I played against random people, I was told I "pitched like a b*tch" because I would paint the corners and not throw the ball over the plate.

The couple times I played against random people, I was told I "pitched like a b*tch" because I would paint the corners and not throw the ball over the plate.

I've dealt with people like this too for the short time I was on Xbox live when I had the very first Xbox. I was playing a baseball game against someone and they abruptly quit on me because I threw some pitches out of the strike zone and they were anxious enough to go fishing for it. The first time I got a "WTF" the second time I was told that I "didn't know how to pitch" and then the third and last time they just quit.

Awesome man.

Last year it was a great experience with the guys. It was weird though that we all fell into the rut at the same exact time though. Usually it's one guy here, one guy there, but no, it was everyone haha. We originally set it up for 6 guys, one series a piece. I swept the pants off of Jay and Mike. Had the season ended, I would have won the HR Champ award lol. The great thing about playing online with the show with people you know though is that there aren't any "cheese" moves. The couple times I played against random people, I was told I "pitched like a b*tch" because I would paint the corners and not throw the ball over the plate.

The most annoying thing people do is when the bases are loaded, even with the best hitters at the plate, like Cabrera or Cano. They just lay down a bunt because they're so desperate to get on the scoreboard.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...