Mark Mulder

fab5freddie

Does anyone know of any rosters that he is on so I can get some realistic ratings? I would like to create him to add to my Angels roster. Thanks.

You have to search and when I say that I strongly advise it. It took me two minutes to find Mark Mulder. All I did was look up his playing stats and the years he was active. Then I saw that during the 2004 off season he was traded by Oakland to St. Louis. That meant that he was on the Cardinal roster in the default out-of-the-box roster that came with the game. You can get all his stats right there or on roster sets released during that same time period on this website. That's it.

I'm assuming that you mean the MVP2005 game. The problem with that is I do not have the MVP game, but have mlb2k12. So that search does me no good. That was why I was hoping that someone on the forums would be willing to help me out, which is what I thought the forums were for. I guess I should have been a little more specific in my request and said that it was for the mlb2k game. My bad.

I'm assuming that you mean the MVP2005 game. The problem with that is I do not have the MVP game, but have mlb2k12. So that search does me no good. That was why I was hoping that someone on the forums would be willing to help me out, which is what I thought the forums were for. I guess I should have been a little more specific in my request and said that it was for the mlb2k game. My bad.

Your bad?? No way man. This was my bad all the way and twice on Sundays! :)

While my advice on how to get Mulder's realistic stats was correct I was way off the mark by telling you what game to get this information from. I would like to give you my apologies and I am sorry once again for not knowing what game you were talking about even though you posted your question in the correct forum! I'd like to make a joke and say I need glasses but I already have them. :)

Now, let's get back to your Mulder question. Mulder only appeared in three games in 2008 for the Cardinals so there is not much of a chance he would have made it in the 2k9 game. And there was no chance of him on any roster in 2k10, 11 or 12.

Now I get why you are having a hard time getting his stats.

Ok this is what I did for you. I went into the original roster for Mvp and grabbed his attributes for you. Keep in mind that these are ratings based on his 2004 season with Oakland when he went 17 - 8. I hope this helps a little.

Mark Mulder

Stamina 95 (with these ratings 100 is the highest)

Pickoff 85

PITCHES

Splitter 91

4-Seam Fastball 84

Slider 83

Changeup 80

2-Seam Fastball 76

BATTING ATTRIBUTES

Power vs. LHP 25

Contact vs. LHP 21

Power vs. RHP 24

Contact vs. RHP 30