Whose Your Padre(S)? - 2014 Semi Realistic Padres Franchise

Whose Your Padre(s)? - 2014 Semi Realistic Padres Franchise

Game: MLB 13: The Show

Rosters: Offseason Update (1/5) w/MLBTR Predictions for Remaining FA

Difficulty: All-Star

Sliders: TNK's Realism Sliders

This is going to be a franchise that is based off of a real season roster update as of 1/5. For the remaining Free Agents, I used MLB Trade Rumors Predictions on where they thought players would end up. As for Tanaka, I random.org'ed the main teams that are in the headlines about picking him up. The first team to 5 was the team that ended up getting him, and that team is...The New York Yankees. Also, A-Rod is suspended for the entire year, as well as Matt Harvey is on the DL for the entire year. I don't keep up with injuries, but knew about his being a Mets fan. The lineups/40-Man will be set by the CPU.

Thanks Y4L.

I figure the scorecard would be a neat little thing for presentation and it's never been done before here. Since you are a big baseball guy, you may want to check the app out that I use.

http://iscorecentral.com/baseball/

It's $9.99, but, it's freaking awesome and I am going to use it at the Rangers games I go to this season. So, I will definitely get my use out of it.

That's a nice looking utility for a phone. I don't have a phone that does that since I hardly ever use my cell phone. I use it so little I only charge it every three months or so.

I'm so jealous right now. I actually have to use mine on a daily basis, which sucks.

Great looking franchise Sean.