Dynasty's - ( (Mvp - Pc) - Mlb The Show (Ps4) - College Football & Basketball - Nba - Nfl - Boxing - Wrestling )

StormsWarning

6/15/14

JDGGL4r.jpg

The Indians played host this evening against the Cincinnati Reds for there third meeting in the opening of 2014 spring training season. The last meeting between these two teams had a explosion of runs scored, a semi upset skipper towards the media vowing to come out with more energy and better results. Tonights match up with Indians pitcher Zach Mcallister vs Johnny Cueto, When we caught up with pitching coach Mickey Callaway

after the game he said I watched how Zach was warming up out there, he seemed to be a little shaky, I don't know if it was early jitters from it being his first MLB start or the temperature, but i told him to calm down and pitch his game, to take things pitch for pitch.

The Reds would score in the first inning off of those jitters from Mcallister, but the Indians would come right back scoring a run to tie the game 1 - 1.

In the top of the second the Reds was not done, Todd Frazier came to play! as he delivers a bomb shot to give the reds another lead.

94zkCVm.jpg

The Indians would turn things around and have a bomb shot of there own when Asdrubal Cabrera would hit a deep shot off of Cueto.

gt93Xhk.jpg

Cueto would continue to give up single shots all around the ball park, Skipper Price had seen enough before pulling Cueto out in the 4th.

FDqGZn9.jpg

The Indians would hold off the Reds through 7, Jason Kipnis would come up in the bottom of the 8th and hit a towering shot, to end the hopes of the Reds trying for a comeback.

KmYjt3u.jpg

Skipper Terry Francona was glad to see the team come around and have some fun out there, he said he seen things that still need to be worked on, but it was a good start.

EKTEKsy.jpg

Next Match Up For The Indians vs The Whitesox & some upcoming match ups for the month!

Oy0fW7T.jpg

Some in game shots of the game.

Jay Bruce of the Cincinnati Reds robs Carlos Santana of a solo home run, Amazing catch as he literally bounces off the wall!!!

GdWVq4d.jpg

Nice 6-4-3 exchange between Cabrera and Kipnis

Eh0ThI4.jpg

Final Boxscore

yZM2ocJ.jpg

Wonderful screenshots! Great job!

Hey thank you Y4L, i had my wisdom tooth pulled a few days back, but i'm excited to dig deep into this blog, and i also wanna thank you for following the thread man, and anyone else who does. you guys are awesome! :good:

im uploading the video to the game as well, its still going about 80% done, im going to try and have video for every game no matter what dynasty where in + pictures and commentary!

ORLwicR.png

Games That Will Be Featured For This Project & Systems Played On

1. MVP Baseball 2005 - Full Conversion Mods - PC

2. MLB The Show 14 - (Current Teams & Classic Rosters) - PS4

3. NBA 2K14 - Seasons - (Current Teams) - PS4

4. NBA 2K14 - Full Conversion Mods (UBR) & (Classic College 1995) -PC

5. Madden 25 - Full Franchise (Current Teams) - PS4

6. NFL 2K5 - Classic Rosters - Original Xbox

7. NCAA Football 2005 - Original Xbox

8. Fight Night Round 3 - Original Xbox

9. Nascar 14 - PC

10. Smackdown vs Raw 2011 & 2014 Conversion Mod - PSP

I will post the sliders difficulty Level I will be playing on, none of the above games will be in any order, but once started it will have consistency.

I'm no where near a pro gamer, and I will take many losses as i try to recreate some of the best times in sports history, as sports titles that come out in the future if i can have the means to play them, they will be added to this list. I am open to all criticism ( good or bad ) this is going to be a open thread to stress your opinions to what is taken place, the only thing that i ask is that before commenting on a game or a situtuation that has jumped off, always leave me room for 3 reserved threads, I'm doing this, because of the format that i'm using.

Most of the games will have live recorded game play and screen shots of key moments that have taken place. They will be uploaded to You tube and placed here to view at your leisure. I will also have little write ups containing story lines, some trash talking, interviews through the sports media world, so stay tuned for some exciting sports action in this thread. There wont be any live commentary from the videos, whatever commentary that came with the original game, is what you will here! I'm trying to go for as much realism of the era's as possible.

Your going to see great mods from Our Home website, Nlsc website & Operation Sports Website, and i wanna just take time to say thank you to you all for creating such amazing work to be replayed forever! you all are really talented. Shout Out To Trues for allowing me to host this content on this epic website as well, without him building this website i wouldn't have been able to present this project. So I hope everyone can enjoy this and bare with me on this project, if it pans out how id like it to be, i think where in for a treat!

EDIT..

I also will try my very best to keep my threads dated in Bold So where all able to keep up!

hi storm!!!