Zzcoolj's Mods

zzcoolj21

I believe I've finally figured Blender out! It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more complex and less user friendly than Maya or 3DMax but it still has the same modeling principles. I'm currently working on a new Brett Lawrie CF. I'll post screens soon. I'm also trying to find a way to use the alpha channels to make hair more realistic like they do in NBA 2K14. Aka Joaquine Noah.

looks like these are progressing quite a bit since the game got released. a couple of things:

1. is it me or is there an issue with the texture for the bottom eyelids?

2. what do you think about making his nostrils shorter?

"now presenting the greatest cf in the history of the universe..."

3. that looks nothing like ken griffey jr. it actually looks like andrew mccutchen.

4. i have to admit that i've always been a huge nay sayer about 2k's cyberfaces because a lot of them looked nothing like the real guys. something has been jumping out at me lately and it's the eyes. am i imagining things or does anyone else think the eyes in this game are too bright?

looks like these are progressing quite a bit since the game got released. a couple of things:

1. is it me or is there an issue with the texture for the bottom eyelids?

2. what do you think about making his nostrils shorter?

"now presenting the greatest cf in the history of the universe..."

3. that looks nothing like ken griffey jr. it actually looks like andrew mccutchen.

4. i have to admit that i've always been a huge nay sayer about 2k's cyberfaces because a lot of them looked nothing like the real guys. something has been jumping out at me lately and it's the eyes. am i imagining things or does anyone else think the eyes in this game are too bright?

by cf i ment cyberface lol. and this was a joke post. i was just messing around seeing what i would get. turned out pretty bad.

Found a really good sweetfx that makes nba 2k14 look really good, tried it in mlb 2k12 with my accessory color fix that im working on.

f38af060b536482551ee766067faed74.pngd7189b1a6d1fbb9805bc2295cb3fd69d.pngba893aab7a4fddac344ca96684dbad1e.png4a75b9af4d4b118f8760fb0a15d829ce.png4f2437529dab903dbfb969e4599574c6.pngda96a53ee3450772145dd9b86b983070.pngbf47549243d51a94323d2a710d01471e.pnghere's the link for the sweetfx if you want it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/42v4rzwlg5kndy5/NBA+2K14+PC+Next-Gen+SweetFX+%5BBETA%5D.rar

made by a modder at the nba forums named -scarface-. seems to make the skin look more realistic and smooth.

Edited by zzcoolj21