Uniform Questions

fab5freddie

First, is it possible to make the Braves alternate home uniforms (the non-red ones) more a cream color (like San Fran)? Second, it is possible to make a Rangers regular home uniform with a blue cap instead of a red one? Thanks.

I think I can help guide you in the right direction and this time I am well aware that you are a 2k user and not an Mvp one. I apologize for that again.

Obviously you are asking if these uniforms can be made and with the uniform modders in here I wouldn't doubt that they could fill this request. All the times I have requested uniforms I have also provided a picture of the uniform I am asking to be made. That is a big help. For example if I ask if someone can make some of the alternate Cubs uniforms that they will be using this year I will provide a photo of the uniform I want. That's what you should do with the Giants uniform you are referring to. I'm trying to picture that uniform right now and I can't do it.

By the way thank you for posting this in the correct area in the forums.

First, is it possible to make the Braves alternate home uniforms (the non-red ones) more a cream color (like San Fran)? Second, it is possible to make a Rangers regular home uniform with a blue cap instead of a red one? Thanks.

Try these Braves Alt uniforms. I made mine with a bit more of the cream color as a personal preference. See if these fit the bill. :good:

mlb2k122014-02-0620-50-10-91_zps9eeae263

Cream-colored Braves Alt Uniforms.zip

I am constantly reminded by how much I hate the default CAP face from 2K12.

Yeah, it's pretty sad when a dime-a-dozen, typical bad guy in any Call of Duty game has a MUCH more detailed face than the MLB 2K Create-A-Player options. Also the 2K baseball faces are worse than the basketball faces because the MLB series gets to "hide" behind the cap and batting helmets. :crazy: