Mvp 14 Baseball- Work In Progress

dennisjames71

Dennis: You truly have a gift, my friend. I don't know what you do for a living....computer programming or whatever...but if this is just your hobby your talent never ceases to blow me away. Thanks for all you have done in the past and what you are working on now. Simply incredible. :clapping:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any Work that needs to be done Portraits? I could do some I do portraits with NHL 09.

You don't need to ask. Just look at the need and release them. Portraits typically get released by team or by packs of portraits where there are guys who have none or have dated ones (e.g., minor league portrait when they have since played in the majors, etc.).

But if you do, please put a good sample pic so that guys can decide to DL or not.

• 2 months later...

Oh, and let's try something different this time with this mod. Let's not ask the modders when it will be released. They said this week. It's only Tuesday. The week ends on Saturday. I am sure there are only some very minor things that need to be looked over here and then it will be uploaded. And if it isn't uploaded this week the world won't end. Give them time. I say this because I still have not forgotten how bad Kraw was pestered when the '08 mod was being made.