Updated Mlb 2K11 Roster Opening Day 2014

Pims51

Hey there!

I'm new to mvpmods but i've always been working on updating my mlb 2k11 roster until i decide to get 2k12. So here it is: for those still playing this game, i am on the verge of posting my mlb 2k11 updated roster.

Things that i have done:

-Updated ALL free agent signees, both major league and minor league (players with ML experience).

-Created ALL players that have played last year during the regular season.

-Created many top prospects.

-Players' ratings updated as of start of the 2013 season, i have updated some of them as of 2014.

What I have to do before uploading:

-Complete top 100 prospects according to mlb.com (i've done the top 50).

-Finish putting accurate numbers, pitching rotations and lineups (but it won't take long)

-I might add the rule 5 draftees, but i'm not so sure about that yet...

What i can't/won't do:

-I couldn't manage to install TiT because my computer sees it as a virus. So if people could add the portrait packs by leafnuts and bballraiders to this etc..., this would be awesome!

-Add cyberfaces. I simply don't have time for this.

-Go through a complete reactualization of player ratings. I don't have time for that too.

Anyway if any of you guys still play this game and could help me through this, by installing portraits and adding cyberfaces, that would really help. If ever there are prospects that you would like me to add or players that i have missed, please post below and i'll see what i can do.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

There is no trojan in the file. Your virus scanner is picking up a false positive.

Hmmm... i'll give it another try but not sure i'll manage to install it. Still, would it work if I downloaded a portrait.iff file from someone who made some portrait mods?

UPDATE; Here's what I've been doing since the preview version:

-Fixing up all player (mlb and aaa) numbers and assignments for all teams except the Reds, DBacks, Giants, Padres and Rockies. Changed player positions according to starting lineups, all this per baseball prospectus.

-Updated the rosters of course.

-Assigned cyberfaces to players with generic cyberfaces thanks to this post: Generic Cyberface Changes - MLB 2K11 - MVPMods . I've been working on some other players (already did all astros batters lol).

-I've been assembling a document with all the pics of player cyberfaces in order to assign more quickly further cyberfaces to players with generic cyberfaces.

-I've got the updated jerseys for the blue jays, marlins and astros.

I'll post the file the weekend prior to opening day, I can't guarantee it'll be a finished product but it'll be nice enough. Like I've written above I couldn't get to install portraits, if someone could do that for me, it would be great! :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update: all rosters updated and EVERY player on the mlb roster has a cyberface taken from the panel of preexisting cyberfaces. I will upload this weekend. The only thing that makes me frustrated is that i simply cannot install TiT, my virus scanner wont let me. And i downloaded it twice already... So what's really missing is the portaits. So i was wondering, would it be possible if someone could send me the TiT program ready to go, which means i could bypass the installation process? Or at least, upload the portrait.iff file with leafnut's offseason portrait pack and raiderbballs mega pack? I am really that close from making a wicked roster for 2k11 players!

Edited by Pims51

Well i tried that but once it blocked the installation the first time it will just not let me retry an installation! I know it's weird but the virus scanner has just destroyed the installing program's ability to install.

I mean I wouldn't ask for help if I hadn't tried whatever I could before.... Then if no one helps well then too bad no portraits for the roster and that's it. I'm just trying to do my best to provide a nice roster to the few of us still playing 2k11. And I know they still exist given the downloads my roster got. If anyone can help please pm me or post below ;)