Happy 10Th. Birthday Mvpmods!

Trues

MVPmods is 10 years old today. Thanks for sticking around everyone. :drinks:

It was a pleasure. You've done a wonderful job.

And I've got a trivia question for this tenth anniversary thread. When this site opened up ten years ago who was the second person that was put on the staff ? If I asked for the first one it would be too easy.

Hint: He did a lot of behind the scenes work. He played in the MVP league that we had here many years back and also was a member of the now defunct High Heat board.

It was a pleasure. You've done a wonderful job.

And I've got a trivia question for this tenth anniversary thread. When this site opened up ten years ago who was the second person that was put on the staff ? If I asked for the first one it would be too easy.

Hint: He did a lot of behind the scenes work. He played in the MVP league that we had here many years back and also was a member of the now defunct High Heat board.

Snepp?

Congrats, it's been awesome to be a part of everything!

dang i wasn't even around when this place opened. i can't believe so much went on before i even knew this place existed. here's to another 10. :drinks:

It is because of people like you to along with many others like Dennis James and Jim825 and Trues and I think I better stop right there because I'll forget people. I think I will just say it is because of people who contributed their time and talents that made this website great. I feel fortunate to have been here for the entire ride.