Fun With Blender

Kccitystar

I have no idea, I just enlarged the Astros 3D text, although I wonder if I could count the points on this 3D model and create something with those same points and import it. They no longer have that logo up there. They have the round H logo.

That's what I'm saying. I don't think it has to be the exact same vertices, but I'm sure there is a limit.

Back in 2012, I posted that I was unable to get a stadium model imported back to the NBA Mod Tool if the number of vertices changed. However, I've always had a difficult time using Blender (it's really not an intuitive program to use at all in my opinion) - I could have been doing something incorrectly. I'll have to install it and Python on my current computer and try again some time, because being able to do significant stadium modding would be nice.

Back in 2012, I posted that I was unable to get a stadium model imported back to the NBA Mod Tool if the number of vertices changed. However, I've always had a difficult time using Blender (it's really not an intuitive program to use at all in my opinion) - I could have been doing something incorrectly. I'll have to install it and Python on my current computer and try again some time, because being able to do significant stadium modding would be nice.

How do you open stadiums in Blender? Do you select all of the pieces or just some of them? I notice when you select certain #s the model disappears. I'm guessing that's some sort of HDR lighting or something.

How do you open stadiums in Blender? Do you select all of the pieces or just some of them? I notice when you select certain #s the model disappears. I'm guessing that's some sort of HDR lighting or something.

Here's the thread with my original comments (basically I followed some tutorials that were originally created for the NBA 2K series). I had the same thing happen with some part numbers making the entire model disappear. Selecting them also causes the export to not work. Back then, the N2KM importer/exporter worked with only certain versions of Blender and Python... I'm not sure if this has since been updated. I hope that helps a little!

Here's the thread with my original comments (basically I followed some tutorials that were originally created for the NBA 2K series). I had the same thing happen with some part numbers making the entire model disappear. Selecting them also causes the export to not work. Back then, the N2KM importer/exporter worked with only certain versions of Blender and Python... I'm not sure if this has since been updated. I hope that helps a little!

Thank you so much. I'll check it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Got it. Thanks bro.

I just think not having an x64 version of these tools are lame, honestly.

I had to install a 32 bit copy of Windows 8 (the keys I have are for both x64/x32 versions) to even get this to work.

I'm so bummed to realize my full 16GB of RAM isn't even in use, just 3.99GB of it.

That said, I'm probably gonna dabble in some stadium stuff.

Or uniforms.

X64 system opens MLB 2K10 Cyber ​​Faces Converter Method
You can install "XP mode" ~
3129006.jpg
============
* my os: win7 x64
16GBram