2014 Schedule For Mlb 2K12 For Pc

nitro0602

Hey Guys,
Want to know if anyone has created this file. Or is there a way that I can do it myself with a program listed here.

Any help will be apreciated as I want to start my season soon and have it as realistic as possible ;)

Thanks in advance, as I know there is a lot of work put in to these files cheers.gif

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so lets clear this up. Is it possible to edit? yes. We had last years schedule because we were able to simply copy and paste the schedule from the xbox 360 2K13 schedule into 2K12 pc. We do not have that kind of simplicity this year. As you can see from the attached photo the schedule consists of several tabs and each team is represented by a number. While possible this would take ALOT of work to get everything in order. Personally I'm not expecting anyone to tackle this chore.

post-67822-0-35861300-1394823412_thumb.j

I think he was a joking.. ;)

But, Is there a program that I could atempt to mod it myself???

I know its difficult as Houston is in the AL.

I obviously was and I'm glad you picked up on that. :)

Now if Dylan Bradbury was still around he would be the person to ask about creating schedules. Of course he has made his schedules for Mvp Baseball but he still had to have a way to do it.

Ok so lets clear this up. Is it possible to edit? yes. We had last years schedule because we were able to simply copy and paste the schedule from the xbox 360 2K13 schedule into 2K12 pc. We do not have that kind of simplicity this year. As you can see from the attached photo the schedule consists of several tabs and each team is represented by a number. While possible this would take ALOT of work to get everything in order. Personally I'm not expecting anyone to tackle this chore.

Thanks for the info.. what program is that, I would like to try to edit it.

As well, How can I move HOU over to the AL.. I searched forums, but I couldn't find out how to do that.

Thanks for the info.. what program is that, I would like to try to edit it.

As well, How can I move HOU over to the AL.. I searched forums, but I couldn't find out how to do that.

Nitro - you need to use a Roster that has the 2013 schedule built in, such as BSU FAN's roster.

BSU-FAN has a roster with the 2013 schedule? REDitor is showing me that every schedule has a 2012 date.

The date on the calendar is 2012, but the schedule itself is the real MLB 2013 schedule, with Houston in the AL and all the crazy interleague stuff all year long. Nobody to my knowledge has figured out how to start a franchise in any other year than 2012.. After the first season of a franchise, the schedule moves back to the "traditional" interleague format, Houston remains in the AL, but essentially, they play a NL schedule with their standings counting in the AL West.

The date on the calendar is 2012, but the schedule itself is the real MLB 2013 schedule, with Houston in the AL and all the crazy interleague stuff all year long. Nobody to my knowledge has figured out how to start a franchise in any other year than 2012.. After the first season of a franchise, the schedule moves back to the "traditional" interleague format, Houston remains in the AL, but essentially, they play a NL schedule with their standings counting in the AL West.

Ah! Your right.. HOU is already in the AL and I have the 2013 schedule.. I forgot about that. Must have downloaded from before..lol

The date on the calendar is saying 2012... When i get home I'll test out a franchise and see how it goes. My last question is, is there a way to take the 2013 Schedule and revise it to this years as HOU is already in AL.. or is that way too much work to do (which I fully understand)

In my Intial thread, I didn't realize I had HOU in the AL and 2013 schedule along with it.

I had success with changing the in game date to show 2013.

First I load a roster then I saved and quit the franchise but not the game/ used Vlad's fxg program/ found the franchise save/ clicked load/ change the date then hit save. When I Ioad it says 2014 on the schedule screen.

post-44-0-63538400-1395248247_thumb.png