2014 Schedule For Mlb 2K12 For Pc

nitro0602

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just edited the whole schedule on my own originally on an old roster cause the copy/paste was not working either ,

Ok, I found a schedule in csv form and used the excel "find and select" option to replace all the teams names with #'s. I am able to copy and paste the csv into a roster and it saves fine but I couldn't get the roster to sim a the schedule w/o crashing no matter what I tried. Kind of given up now, lol.

ok I had the same thing when I started , I scraped everything and started over take one of the rosters and copy/paste the 2014 cvs file to it. Then edit the dates , save as ........ and see if that works, this will give you the schedule at the very least. Then you can go back in and edit the dated and make sure the order is right.

Here is a cvs file of a schedule I have been messing with it is only updated to April 10th. You can import or copy/paste to a roster ,then load that roster and start a new franchise but do not play or sim any games yet, go back to the reditor and open that franchise and you will notice that the games adds in the minor league schedule on the 4th of April ,you will have to go to the order column and edit the order number up to the April 10th , save then go back to the game and you should be able to play or sim to the 9th of April. you can check the schedule for you team to be sure the file copied right after start the new franchise. If anyone has any thoughts on how to make it easier please let me know. I tried this and it worked so now I'm just trying to updated the rest of the schedule but it's a long haul

Schedule_Actual.rar

You need to use the export csv feature in reditor to get this schedule because it's not in the correct form that the game uses? It's impossible to copy and paste like this.

By the way were you using 2k original schedule in the roster you edited the schedule in. Thanks.

I did use the csv export. and it was the 2013 schedule from wulds roster

That's strange because it looks nothing at all like the ones i've exported.

Which version of excel do you have, mine is 2007. No t sure if that could have an effect or not.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around much to help lately but this may be an area I can help out with... and am currently looking into. I understand most of what you need to know about editing schedules and CSV files to keep them from crashing in game. The games need to be in chronological order in the way that they will be simmed or played, and any games that are played on the same day at the same time will need to have the correct order number assigned to them. The order always starts at 0 and will continue to increase for each game played in that sequence. This is the only way to prevent crashes, also keep in mind that the pre-season schedule cant conflict directly on the same day(s) with the same teams or else it will crash too. The recent CSV file is a very good start to a correct '14 schedule though. I am currently looking into any crashes using the new CSV will cause and finding the sequence issues through simming and correcting them as i go. If anyone has any questions regarding roster editing please let me know. While I dont have the time I have had in the past to edit rosters I do have a Guru licence and can edit most things within the roster. I am also working on a fix so the schedule will show the correct date(2014)...but isn't guaranteed to work.

sask I did some editing using your csv file by changing dates and times as well as the order number, it is updated to April 15th.when you do load the roster and start a franchise you have to edit the order number from April 4 on because of the minor league schedule. I have not figured out how to solve that yet but once I edit the order I was able to sim to the 15 th with out a problem here is the file

Schedule_Actual.rar

sask I did some editing using your csv file by changing dates and times as well as the order number, it is updated to April 15th.when you do load the roster and start a franchise you have to edit the order number from April 4 on because of the minor league schedule. I have not figured out how to solve that yet but once I edit the order I was able to sim to the 15 th with out a problem here is the file

Awesome work getting this to run!

The only way I can get it to sim on april 4th is to totally delete the minor league games from the schedule_actual for that date. I double and triple checked April 4th when it included both the major and minor league games and it was always crashing on me. I do see that major league games are set with the order starting at 0 then 1 2 3 etc. depending on how many games start at any particular time whereas minor league games start at 1.

if you pull up that franchise file on reditor and go in to the actual schedule you can set the order as all games on that day will appear. you will see the minor league will be mixed in with the majors, all games set for the same start time you just start at 0 and number through

It maybe has to do with the schedule current. I mean when I look at the schedule actual you have it is set properly with mlb and minor league games intertwined with proper start times in just the same way that a franchise looks if you run one using 2k's official roster.

After way too many hours here it is ,the 2014 schedule with the great work of BSURoster2014 .I have simmed it 3 time and it did not crash . I have to say I always thought everyone who did any work for this site was great but I have found a new respect for all of you this almost put me in the rubber room. Just unzip and put file in your saves folder ,you might want to move it to an opening day roster once they come out.

BSURoster2014schedule.rar