2014 Schedule For Mlb 2K12 For Pc

nitro0602

Here is the .csv file for the 2014 schedule. The times and order are not correct, times aren't important but I know the order is for simming. I have added this with copy and paste via reditor but have had zero success getting it to run. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck, I'm still trying though.

Schedule_Actual.rar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like the first 2 games of the schedule are cause a conflict with the spring schedule in the game .It will not allow you to start a season until all spring games have been played. I went into the spring 162 schedule move all games up 2 days to start on feb. 20 save it under a new name(2014) the went into the actual schedule and started the first 2 games on march 29 and 30 ,the 3rd game on April 1 and the rest on the 2nd and so forth.I simulated it and it worked. Doing it this way allowed for the games after the first 2 to start on the right day but not the right dates

Here is the .csv file for the 2014 schedule. The times and order are not correct, times aren't important but I know the order is for simming. I have added this with copy and paste via reditor but have had zero success getting it to run. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck, I'm still trying though.

I'm at the movies right now and I just saw this... AMAZING!!! can't wait to try this... I love this damn site.. all you modders rock!!

thanks for that info I will work on it this weekend ,was also wondering if anybody with the reditor can help me with an issue of getting an access violation code when I try to import a cvs file

Yeah I get that error as well, only way I can import csv files is copy and paste.

Tried a a few differnt things..Nothing seems to work. Changed the spring 162 back 2 days. loaded the cvs file which shows up and saves it. But when you go to reload it it has the 2013 schedule. also seems to be an issue with starting the season before April 1. Blindguy how did you get it to work??

when you saved the roaster in the reditor tool you have to load it before you start your franchise, you must also be sure that all your order numbers are correct, I notice when I started my franchise it froze after the 3 game, so I reloaded the roster setup my franchise then got out of it (not the game)went back to the reditor and notice in the actual schedule after the third game the the system adds the minor league schedule to it . You have to go the it all and make sure the order sequence of games with the same starting time it correct,and remember it start at 0.It is a big pain in the butt .If you don't it will crash

no I started it on the 29th,and 30 for the 2 games with L.A. and ARIZ then put SD and L.A. on the 1st .I did it this way cause I like my games to be on the right day ,I don't really care about the date, I hate it when a weekend series starts on a Thursday and ends on a Saturday

I have that and than I save. Go and reload my saved roster that i added it to and its not there. The old one shows up.

If you are using the import ,csv funtion of reditor forget it, doesn't work, it will load it but when you save it disappears. Try simply copy and pasting the schedule. the schedule actual .csv.

Is that what you did blindman, copy and paste.

ok so you have the entire 2014 schedule edited in and you save it so when you go into the game options then load/save then load it should be there ,only thing I can think of when you are saving your file in reditor you need to use the save as function the rename