2014 Schedule For Mlb 2K12 For Pc

nitro0602

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once the opening day rosters start coming out I'm pretty sure one of the great modders that do rosters will at it to their outstanding work, as far as the spring schedule I did not think it was that important but I will see it I can get a hold of this spring schedule

After way too many hours here it is ,the 2014 schedule with the great work of BSURoster2014 .I have simmed it 3 time and it did not crash . I have to say I always thought everyone who did any work for this site was great but I have found a new respect for all of you this almost put me in the rubber room. Just unzip and put file in your saves folder ,you might want to move it to an opening day roster once they come out.

HECK YEAH, time to merge this with my roster, mercylord's and picklebrad's. Time to get an UBER ROSTER going.

After way too many hours here it is ,the 2014 schedule with the great work of BSURoster2014 .I have simmed it 3 time and it did not crash . I have to say I always thought everyone who did any work for this site was great but I have found a new respect for all of you this almost put me in the rubber room. Just unzip and put file in your saves folder ,you might want to move it to an opening day roster once they come out.

Amazing work!!! Can't wait to try it tonight!!

HECK YEAH, time to merge this with my roster, mercylord's and picklebrad's. Time to get an UBER ROSTER going.

Hey bud, wanted to start my season later today.. any idea when we can have the pleasure of seeing your roster?

Loaded up the schedule on zzadjusted franchise and simmed the first season fine but it crashed on me when going through the end of season team adjustment (not sure if that's the term or not) but after I restarted and put a few things on cpu auto team it simmed fine. Anyways I then continued on to the next season and didn't find any of the 5 game series that were in last seasons roster in year two. :)

BSU can probably comment the most intelligently on this topic when he is around.. The key was switching back to the "traditional" schedule after the initial season.. Otherwise, there were some teams playing 180 games, some playing 150, etc. He made it work with the 2013 schedule.

BSU can probably comment the most intelligently on this topic when he is around.. The key was switching back to the "traditional" schedule after the initial season.. Otherwise, there were some teams playing 180 games, some playing 150, etc. He made it work with the 2013 schedule.

Yup your right, just simmed season three and teams have played too many or not enough games. :(

which three teams

?

Starting with season 2 or 3 (I forget which now) some teams have played more than 162 and some less. This was using your schedule that I added to one of the rosters on here. Check out the thread link that Hollywood posted above.

New member with a question about modding, sorry if this has somehow been answered. Just recently got the gist of modding, and I'm pretty tech savvy, but when I try to use ZZAdjustedFranchise rosters from MercyLord the schedule is incorrect. Do I need a different global.iff or something?

EDIT: Also, may be a bit off topic, but is there any really essential mods I would need this season? I get the feeling modding this game is pretty much just like making a cocktail of whatever your prefrences are. I've done some searching, but I'm just curious if I'm missing things that would significantly improve my gameplay experience as a whole.

Sidenote:as I said before, I'm fairly tech savvy, I'm also an avid baseball fan as I imagine most of you would be, and I'm willing to help in any way I can.

New member with a question about modding, sorry if this has somehow been answered. Just recently got the gist of modding, and I'm pretty tech savvy, but when I try to use ZZAdjustedFranchise rosters from MercyLord the schedule is incorrect. Do I need a different global.iff or something?

EDIT: Also, may be a bit off topic, but is there any really essential mods I would need this season? I get the feeling modding this game is pretty much just like making a cocktail of whatever your prefrences are. I've done some searching, but I'm just curious if I'm missing things that would significantly improve my gameplay experience as a whole.

Sidenote:as I said before, I'm fairly tech savvy, I'm also an avid baseball fan as I imagine most of you would be, and I'm willing to help in any way I can.

Well, Jimbo, the first thing you would want to get is the global update as it includes most of the visual stuff to change things to 2K14.

Second thing you may want to grab is the 2013 uniform updates. The 2014 uniform updates aren't out yet except for a couple of teams so far.

Third, download the latest portrait update that is compatible with the latest roster update.

Lastly, the stadium updates. Kindly ignore the global.iff update in this download as you will have already had a much more up to date version of that file.

Download Comerica Park and Globe Life Park in Arlington separately as they were updated after the big stadium update was released.

Everything else is free for you to download after all of this, like cyberfaces by scottybilly, more uniforms by DennisJames71, and additional stuff by the rest of the community.

Welcome aboard.

Hey bud, thanks again for all your hard work! Had a quick question.. my game automatically turns off when I pay game 4 in the regular season. Blue jays vs Tampa Bay.. any ideas why? I even tried to sim it and it didn't work as it still crashed.