2014 Schedule For Mlb 2K12 For Pc

nitro0602

i mean in general are rosters an shuedles tied together like the nba2k series is.

Yes. Both are tied together. A .Ros file contains the rosters and schedules built in, and a .FXG file contains rosters/schedules built in for Franchise mode, but the rosters can't be used for one on one modes like a .ROS file.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to give Kudos to KC and PB for their mods. They are excellent.

Debating making a roster with minor fixes based on jorodedo's roster and KC's ODR if you guys don't mind since you guys have the most up to date rosters I've seen thus far. Just need minor tweaks as is expected during the start of the season (Pitching rotation, number changes, etc) nothing too serious but I'm a bit OCD with rosters although the minors aren't really too important to me. Just wanted to know if there are any sites, resources in particular you guys use when keeping things up to date as ESPN is outdated as well as a host of other sites. I'm using the roster editor that came with KC's uniform mod used to import the colorlist in order to make changes.

Hey guys, spent awhile adjusting BSU's roster to bring it up to date as of a couple of days ago and also started a franchise that has the correct schedule and seems to sim fine for 2014. The minor leagues are not accurate, but the majors are very close to accurate. Includes all the portrait and face update as well as uniforms updates. Credits to everyone working on this, especially BSUFan, KCCityStar, Raidersbball, Blindguy (all excellent work), and everyone who keeps this game going. Good luck. And especially thanks to Yankee4Life for watching the site and making me laugh.

PS..Sox are 2-0.. maybe we should quit while ahead.

attachicon.gifBSURoster2014schedule.rar

attachicon.gifFranchise.rar

Will this allow the game to continue into the 2015, 2016, etc. seasons without issue and properly accumulate season/career statistics?

• 3 weeks later...

If I send someone my franchise file would you be so kindly so figure out why it crashes when I get to the player progession part at the end of year 1. I never checked to see if I had any problems before I downloaded the roster that was posted earlier in the thread which is my fault but now I am 30+ games into the season and I went back and made a test franchise to test the roster out and when I sim the whole 1st season when it gets to player progression it crashes after I hit enter. It also crashes when I go to the transactions for the league. Any ideas?

It would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, spent awhile adjusting BSU's roster to bring it up to date as of a couple of days ago and also started a franchise that has the correct schedule and seems to sim fine for 2014. The minor leagues are not accurate, but the majors are very close to accurate. Includes all the portrait and face update as well as uniforms updates. Credits to everyone working on this, especially BSUFan, KCCityStar, Raidersbball, Blindguy (all excellent work), and everyone who keeps this game going. Good luck. And especially thanks to Yankee4Life for watching the site and making me laugh.

PS..Sox are 2-0.. maybe we should quit while ahead.

attachicon.gifBSURoster2014schedule.rar

attachicon.gifFranchise.rar

If i use this... I start the game, it loads everything (roster, sliders etc...) and then it freezes at the Verlander Screen. If i use my old datas it works fine. Any ideas?

Edited by dettigers

If i use this... I start the game, it loads everything (roster, sliders etc...) and then it freezes at the Verlander Screen. If i use my old datas it works fine. Any ideas?

Try loading those after the game is running. Load a 2k default roster to start.

I believe one of the problems is when the CPU controls the team and do the transactions

So what do you expect I do about it? I went into the roster editor and made sure all the MLB teams had 25 players. Turned off injuries and cpu trades and tried to SIM the rest of season 1 and it would still crash.