Pushing Mlb 2K12's Graphic Even Further.

zzcoolj21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So what exactly does this allow us to do? I understand high resolution textures. What else?

It allows you to import/export 3D stuff like the vistas from outside the park (stuff like buildings, trees, etc), resize textures within the game, and edit in-game text. Most importantly, it allows you to view everything that is inside an .IFF file that all the other tools can't show you.

so, in other words, until you guys actually make something with this new tool, many of us will be left in the dark of how awesome this tool really is. I'm with Y4L here: I get that you guys are excited but until I actually see a finished image (or a work-in-progress) I'll just shrug my shoulders about it.

so, in other words, until you guys actually make something with this new tool, many of us will be left in the dark of how awesome this tool really is. I'm with Y4L here: I get that you guys are excited but until I actually see a finished image (or a work-in-progress) I'll just shrug my shoulders about it.

Okayy

I can't speak for Y4L, but I'm pretty sure that is NOT what he meant.. It's not what I meant, surely. I just didin't understand what it does. KC's explanation makes it a lot more clear to me.

I was referring to Y4L's post that stated: "I've read this entire thread over again from the beginning and aside from all the animated gifs I have no idea at all what you all are talking about!"

I apologize for making a comment that I, too, had no idea what you guys are excited about and probably won't until I see some screenshots.

ok if i am understanding this properly,many people who have modded or even played 2k games know that alot of stadiums have ads in the wrong places or missing something ,for example in the brewers stadium where the toyota stands are there is always a car or truck at that stand but in game its not there,if i am reading this right does this mean we can ad that now????if so oooooooo boy there is reason to be excited for 2k players because this will change some modding in a major major way

I am looking to buy a lifelong license for this tool but I need to really make sure it works with MLB2K12 fully the same way it's compatible with the NBA2K games before I do. I will literally put a bounty for a competent .IFF tool

I bought it for a year but I am just trying to figure out how to use it really. I've spent less than an hour. I need to watch some tutorials and see what I can do.