2014 Roster Thread

Kccitystar

Those two people you are talking about are modders on this website and around here that means a lot.

Constructive criticism is always welcome here like suggestions or questions about the mod to the modder himself. Not every mod is for everyone. We all get that. But don't put down someone else's work because it doesn't match up to your expectations. Either try another roster or wait for an updated version of the roster or if none of those is what you want you can make your own roster.

Whoah whoah, was just saying we've come a long way!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I figured out the answer to my last questions on my own. My next question is, how do you change batting order in MLB2K12 Roster editor 1.1? I've been able to figure out everything else, but this hasn't been too intuitive for me.

So I figured out the answer to my last questions on my own. My next question is, how do you change batting order in MLB2K12 Roster editor 1.1? I've been able to figure out everything else, but this hasn't been too intuitive for me.

No you cannot edit the batting order using the roster editor. You have to edit it in-game.

I have a question regarding pitchers on rosters

Given how 2k put in the game that if you overuse a pitch the icon turns red. Well it seems with some Like Danny Salazar on the Tribe after you throw a pitch twice they all turn red. Needless to say this can make pitching with him a pain in the rear. So what exactly would I need to edit if I wanted to change that or is that something that anyone knows. Because once they turn red the computer has a field day with him. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone knew the answer to this

I also have a question about pitchers. How exactly do you adjust the speed of some pitchers pitches. For example I have found some pitchers have 90 - 95 mph curveball or changeups while there fastball is like only 85 mph. I've tried adjusting the speed of there pitches with the MLB2K12 Roster Editor but nothing seems to work.

Given how 2k put in the game that if you overuse a pitch the icon turns red. Well it seems with some Like Danny Salazar on the Tribe after you throw a pitch twice they all turn red. Needless to say this can make pitching with him a pain in the rear. So what exactly would I need to edit if I wanted to change that or is that something that anyone knows. Because once they turn red the computer has a field day with him. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone knew the answer to this

I had to trade Michael Wacha because of this :sad: . However I dont know the solution to this problem............ Maybe BSU-FAN can help.

I had to trade Michael Wacha because of this :sad: . However I dont know the solution to this problem............ Maybe BSU-FAN can help.

What I have done is keep Salazar but turn the sliders down a bit for the computer hitting when he's pitching it seems to even out to about how I normaly do. But it is a pain in the rear. One of the things I enjoy about MVP I don't have to worry about it

What I have done is keep Salazar but turn the sliders down a bit for the computer hitting when he's pitching it seems to even out to about how I normaly do. But it is a pain in the rear. One of the things I enjoy about MVP I don't have to worry about it

What if you went into the editing players (in game) and changed the frequency that he throws that pitch? I forget exactly what it is called but you can edit the different frequencies that pitchers use each pitch, at least I know you can do that at the start of creating your my player...

What if you went into the editing players (in game) and changed the frequency that he throws that pitch? I forget exactly what it is called but you can edit the different frequencies that pitchers use each pitch, at least I know you can do that at the start of creating your my player...

I tried that It still does the same thing did not seem to have any effect what so ever

I just tested this out using my last released roster (BSUFAN2013UltimateRoster2) and pitched through 2 1/3 innings with Danny Salazar and never saw any of his pitches turn red until he gave up a hit, and only the pitch that was hit turned red. While I have read about the issue I have never seen the Michael Wacha problem either in any of my roster releases. I am not sure what would cause the issue unless you are throwing with him when he isn't fully rested? (Just a guess because in a franchise mode there is a glitch when a pitcher is injured the AI sometimes resets the pitching rotation placing a pitcher who just pitched into the next game dead tired. So i'd heck his energy level next time that he is starting to make sure its at 100% before he starts the game. I will also continue to look into it and see if I can find out what might be causing it but like I said i'm not seeing the issue when I pitch with those players. I am coming along very well with my newest roster release and it currently has the 2014 schedule in it with no crashes from season to season. I hope to have this finished for release by months end.

I just tested this out using my last released roster (BSUFAN2013UltimateRoster2) and pitched through 2 1/3 innings with Danny Salazar and never saw any of his pitches turn red until he gave up a hit, and only the pitch that was hit turned red. While I have read about the issue I have never seen the Michael Wacha problem either in any of my roster releases. I am not sure what would cause the issue unless you are throwing with him when he isn't fully rested? (Just a guess because in a franchise mode there is a glitch when a pitcher is injured the AI sometimes resets the pitching rotation placing a pitcher who just pitched into the next game dead tired. So i'd heck his energy level next time that he is starting to make sure its at 100% before he starts the game. I will also continue to look into it and see if I can find out what might be causing it but like I said i'm not seeing the issue when I pitch with those players. I am coming along very well with my newest roster release and it currently has the 2014 schedule in it with no crashes from season to season. I hope to have this finished for release by months end.

BSU-FAN, I am looking forward to your roster, I have read a lot of good stuff on them. Do you get into much detail in regards to the minor league players for each organization or focusing mainly on the 25-man rosters?

BSU-FAN, I am looking forward to your roster, I have read a lot of good stuff on them. Do you get into much detail in regards to the minor league players for each organization or focusing mainly on the 25-man rosters?

It will be very similar to my rosters in the past. It will have much more than just the 25 man rosters. It has every current AAA player on the correct teams and most AA players as well but with all the injured players not all AA players are in my roster... but all the top prospects are. Basically no one rated below a 55 is a real player and there aren't many of them left at this point and they are only in single A. Also the Free Agency pool has grown significantly as well. I hope i explained that clear enough...simply put... the minor league players have extensive time put into them. :good:

So I looked at your roster and the more up to date one that I have and made them exactly the same. And it still does it on Salazar he is 100% healthy and it still does it pretty odd. But I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Any update on how your roster is coming? I will just wait for that with excitment