High Heat League - Mlb The Show '14 [Ps4]

ALBIDNIS

mlb_ticket.png

Hey guys I haven't been around for a while but I know some of you remember me posting some dynasties here. I know Joerudi can vouch for me. I am planning on running a very fun MLB The Show League with a planned start date of May 14th.

I know this is the place to come for the avid MLB fans. If you are interested I will be running the league @ Virtualsportsnetwork.com. This is the direct link to the League page High Heat League.

I hope some of you come over to join the league. I need reliable owners so come and join us. If this type of post is unacceptable please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks, and any feedback is much appreciated.

I hope that means you are joining. Would love to see Trues and a couple of the other guys come join also. I would prefer a league of more old school folks.

I wish you luck with this and I hope this is a successful league. I'll be rooting on in the grandstand since I don't have the game or a PS3. :D