Mvp 05 Won't Start

Charkles

The game doesn't even give me an image before crashing. I start it up, my resolution changes, then I get the notification it has stopped working (Windows 7)

Plenty of people have run the game under Windows 7. We need more information (PC specifications, Are you using discs or a downloaded version of the game, etc.).

Just saying "the game won't start" doesn't tell us much. It's like someone telling you "My car won't start."

Well myself im using win 7 64bit , 8gigs 1600mhz ram, gtx 770 and I am using a downloaded version of the game with a no cd crack. This version has worked before but just trying to install it and run about a week ago its doesn't want to start. When I start it like the OP my resolution changes, sometimes I get the initial loading screen for half a second then crashes.

Edited by friendlystrange

Well myself im using win 7 64bit , 8gigs 1600mhz ram, gtx 770 and I am using a downloaded version of the game with a no cd crack. This version has worked before but just trying to install it and run about a week ago its doesn't want to start. When I start it like the OP my resolution changes, sometimes I get the initial loading screen for half a second then crashes.

· No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.