2014 Official Mlb Game Thread

Kccitystar

Hey Yankee4Life I sense you don't like Cervelli very much :p

The thing is I really do like Cervelli and I think he can really help the team. The trouble is he gets hurt too much and it's way beyond frustrating. He's the kind of guy who would miss three months if he cut himself on an apple peeler.

The thing is I really do like Cervelli and I think he can really help the team. The trouble is he gets hurt too much and it's way beyond frustrating. He's the kind of guy who would miss three months if he cut himself on an apple peeler.

Preaching it right there, Is he still rumored to get traded? some sucker has to be willing right?

Could be worse, Were not Boston

You see, I can't be concerned about any other team because this group of overpaid, prima donna, pampered and spoiled group of ballplayers take up enough of my time. Not all of them are a bunch of SOB's but a good number of them are.

Damn I miss Donut! :D

Im not giving up entirely on Nova yet because he has shown potential. He was our best pitcher in the 2nd half last year, something tonight just didnt seem right. Hanging curves left and right. Our advance scouting is atrocious and it's quite obvious the Rays scouting staff has the Yankees number

Im not giving up entirely on Nova yet because he has shown potential. He was our best pitcher in the 2nd half last year, something tonight just didnt seem right. Hanging curves left and right. Our advance scouting is atrocious and it's quite obvious the Rays scouting staff has the Yankees number

I agree 100%

Take away Pineda and Tanaka this horse**** son of a ***** team has done nothing.

There's always something with these horse**** Yankees. I got better things to worry about then that team.

I'm starting to understand you better as the years go by...

This Nova trip to the DL was not something I thought might happen. I thought he might suck, not that he'd get injured.