2014 Facepack

Homer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those faces i mentioned were all correct before i installed PACK 1...if i have to i will download each face by it's self...i think i gotta download EA graph to see the texture preview

i hope you backed up your files then. if you had the correct face before hand, just attach them here so i can look as well.

But you have c001-c490 on 1st pack...

Tillman 87--cant tell if thats the right face

Avilan 109--doesnt look right

David carpenter 125--not correct

Arcia 162--not sure

Sogard 175--not correct

Those should all be on 1st pack?? I am i wrong...i am using gps roster 2014

tillman is correct.

avilan and arcia are not correct. i never updated them because i wasn't satisfied with the quality of the ones released. i will concede and add one to fill the spot since they were assigned an id number.

david carpenter - where is the download for him?

tillman is correct.

avilan and arcia are not correct. i never updated them because i wasn't satisfied with the quality of the ones released. i will concede and add one to fill the spot since they were assigned an id number.

david carpenter - where is the download for him?

there is a face in the mvpcaribe.com published. '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Oh I see.... I guess that's the inherant problem with this in that certain faces aren't included because (and I agree) that some faces were not up to snuff. Then I guess we should note these as we find them and either decide to insert the faces ourselves or change them back to a generic. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...