Sign in to follow this  
nanuuq19

Frustrated?!?!?!

I am trying to find a uniform template that is Paint Shop Pro compatilble but am I having no luck????

Also, anytime I try to click on a link, in different forums, it takes me to sites that are not even relevant with mvpmods????

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nanuuq19

I am trying to find a uniform template that is Paint Shop Pro compatilble but am I having no luck????

Also, anytime I try to click on a link, in different forums, it takes me to sites that are not even relevant with mvpmods????

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nanuuq19

Exactly what are you talking about?

well for starters you're not going to find templates for paint shop because it's not a very popular program amongst modders. most modders use photoshop, so the templates were designed for that. i know some have used gimp, but there are very few in comparison to what most modders use. i don't know what issues you're having with links. sounds like you've got some spyware.

I figured out how to convert PSD files to PSP files. So I am ok there. Thank you for quick responses! I cannot wait to get my mods installed! I have been waiting to do this in a baseball game since I was a kid. 30+ years ago! I want to create all of the fantasy teams that I created when I was younger!

Paint Shop Pro can open most PSD files. Any files made 8 or 9 years ago should be no problem. Save any PSD files you open in PSP format so you can open them without any issues in the future especially if you add any layers. PSP can save PSD fies but any vector information(fonts, polygons) gets converted to raster and layer groupings get merged. Photoshop can't open any PSP files.

Thank you for everyone's help! I figured out how to save Photoshop templates using PSP.

Are there any hat templates out there?

i lnow i put out on the site, but dont know which year its for. i dont know of any others, but you search