Where To Find Mlb 2K12

jml51190

Steam.... They sell it online. Our Amazon.com

you can't get it on either of those sites anymore as of January 1st, well maybe a Disc copy on amazon if you are willing to spend 200$+.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/6/5281150/mlb-2k-games-webpages-pulled-offline-2k-sports

This is the cheapest I have seen it anywhere lately, but there are only 7 copies left apparently:

http://www.amazon.ca/Major-League-Baseball-2K12-Standard/dp/B006476322/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398954945&sr=8-1&keywords=mlb+2k12+pc

The USA site has the same product on for 500$

Excellent suggestion bizkit! I never would have thought to check out the amazon site in Canada. The site said "more on the way." Don't know if that's true or not, but hopefully jml51190 can scoop one of these babies up. I remember when MLB2K12 first arrived on the scene and we chatted about digital download vs. purchasing an actual CD...nothing against my peeps who went digital, but I'm so glad I opted to get grubby fingers on the PC-DVD given the price they're going for now! :) Play ball, bros!! :)

I should have asked this before but why can't this game be purchased anymore? It is only two years old.

And while I am at it Mvp 2005 is still selling for a lot on Amazon too. On this page here you can buy a brand new copy for $199.89. There's only one of them so get going. At the same time you can buy a used one for $50.

I remember not too many years ago someone was selling Mvp on Amazon for $250 and I thought that was outrageous. Almost $600? No thanks, not for that game. Not for any game.

This sucks, I cant get the only reasonably priced game I have found in the last week... Anybody know a way around ordering from Canadian Amazon?

I suppose if you know someone in Canada you can have them order it for you and then mail it to you. Other than that, no.

I suppose if you know someone in Canada you can have them order it for you and then mail it to you. Other than that, no.

I might try and complainmy way through to Amazon. Best thing I can think of... Thanks for all the help guys

Ordering from different countries amazon's is actually quite easy. Your United States login credentials work for any of them. No need to create a separate account. I've ordered items from amazon canada, amazon france, and amazon germany without any problems. But one piece of bad news guys they won't let you ship this particular game to the states. I have already tried.

post-67822-0-35436300-1398999315_thumb.j

to me that seems doumb y cant this from canda. i dont why they won't let us get it from them, but they have there reasons i guess

That one was gone not even an hour or two after I went and checked seeing your post. I hope somebody didnt snag it before me reading this forum...

That one was gone not even an hour or two after I went and checked seeing your post. I hope somebody didnt snag it before me reading this forum...

If they did, good for them. You got to act fast to get these games. I watch ebay on occasion when they are selling Mvp 05 and it is amazing how much the bidding goes for.

That sucks. :( Email 2k and tell them you want the game, maybe they'll sell you one.

Check out www.microcenter.com, from the looks of it they have quite a few available. If they don't have it available through their "Web Store" you can also search availability of the game at each of their store locations via the website and can order the game that way as well. And they are going for the reasonable price of $29.99.

Good Luck.

PJ

Edited by PappaJohn

Check out www.microcenter.com, from the looks of it they have quite a few available. If they don't have it available through their "Web Store" you can also search availability of the game at each of their store locations via the website and can order the game that way as well. And they are going for the reasonable price of $29.99.

Good Luck.

PJ

I am not finding MLB 2K12 anywhere on there website? Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, I found it, thank you so much!

Edited by jml51190

Choose a store location from the "Shop Your Store's Selection" menu bar at the top of the site, then search "2k12" in the search box.

Their Brooklyn store has two available, and their Northeast Ohio store has one, and so on.

Cool beans.

Edited by PappaJohn