Official Dasteelerz Stadium Mod Request Thread

DaSteelerz

15 minutes ago, Williamsburg said:

Wow D! Three to go beside all your other facinating projects.  My anticipation level just shot through the roof, Maestro!  :)

Thanks, the plan is (so far) to update any stadiums I feel need touching up and then minor league stadiums! Then a pack release is possible. ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Another Update for the Marlins stadium , in right field can you add the pepsi to the big column in the upper deck . Clevender Logo in Right field gap by the pool. the last thing iam sure this might be hard to do. but if u can put the Miccosukee and pepsi sign next to the scoreboard upperdeck center field like in the picture. i know this a old photo. those signs iam talking about are still there.

Marlins_First_Pitch_at_Marlins_Park_Apri

• 3 months later...

Please, will you be able to do the remodeling of Wrigley Field?

Thanks for your works!!!

It is not possible (yet) to remodel this field like you may like. It would require adding new 3D models to this stadium. I do know adding new models is theoretically only going to create crashes, but I have been told that resizing models works. Just for anyone who feels like experimenting. Ill be trying this maybe in the future - taking an element and moving it possibly. 

what are you going to do when the Atlanta Braves play in their new stadium next year? Nobody knows how to create a stadium from scratch or refit an existing stadium to look like a new one.

Unless you have any ideas I think they will just have to play at the current stadium unfortunately. Things can always be changed and stuff for fun. Right now I'm just focused on the stadiums at hand. If I get desperate enough I will look into editing stadiums in blender a bit and play around... but who knows

Unless you have any ideas I think they will just have to play at the current stadium unfortunately. Things can always be changed and stuff for fun. Right now I'm just focused on the stadiums at hand. If I get desperate enough I will look into editing stadiums in blender a bit and play around... but who knows

Unfortunately it looks as though stadium names are hard encoded as well.  Reditor does not allow editing them. 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived