2014 Rosters With New Managers

duke2010

Greg82 has just provided what I was asking for: a recent roster with the new managers. I downloaded it earlier today and played a game with the Reds at Houston. It had Bryan Price as the Reds manager. He basically used the final 2013 roster from BSU and converted it to 2014 rosters and managers. It seems to play pretty well. Look forward to starting a Reds and Orioles (and maybe Dodgers or Indians) franchise with it.

Hey Duke, will you let us all know how subsequent fanchise seasons go? I have been sticking with BSU's roster/schedule that he released last fall for my franchise, I am into my third season, and all is well.

I think next year we should all work on one together ! might be a great idea to split the time up that everyone seems to not have for a roster update uncluding myself :) oh well im open to put some work in a roster for 2015 if other people are willing to ...

I think next year we should all work on one together ! might be a great idea to split the time up that everyone seems to not have for a roster update uncluding myself :) oh well im open to put some work in a roster for 2015 if other people are willing to ...

You can count me in.

Holloywood70, I will let you know how the season goes. I saw that BSU is updating the file again to include lots of things. I am excited about what he is doing. in the meantime, I have been playing various games with the Reds, Orioles, Indians, and Dodgers.