Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
DaSteelerz

Dasteelerz Stadium Previews

Couple Fenway shots here... sorry that the size of the photos are so large, I added an attachment so if you'd rather just open it in your own photo preview.

Coming soon...

700h.png

wdjk.png

post-111546-0-82566100-1400692050_thumb.

post-111546-0-95130500-1400692066_thumb.

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

post-98062-0-38302700-1400751104_thumb.j

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

I wish I could make them that big. :( I had a rough time with the Foxwoods logo. It only will allow you that width so if I were to make the height taller than it would be skewed and pixelated. :(

Wow, much better! Yeah, I thought it was gonna be a matter of pixelated pictures, that's why I wasn't sure if it was doable or not... Can't wait to try it out (strictly against the Sox though)! Thanks again

OK so I've been real busy with school so this mod should be out around midnight- 1am Eastern for you late night gamers...

Yeah I don't mind, man. I'd like to see your results! Could you mention me in the final? Thanks in advance.

Turner Field is dropping tonight or possibly tomorrow... I work 2nd shift so ya never know.

Here's a preview of the custom ads behind home plate at Yankee Stadium. Should be released in full over the next couple days.

jyn9.png

zk5p.png

tsml.png

Here's some shots from Toronto -

What you're looking for:

-Better looking roof: Shaded darker and looks proper

-Adjusted walkways

-New ads (of course)

-Recolored walls

-Finally white press/luxury boxes!

**Ads and anything in this preview could be subject to change

3.png

2.png

1.png

What video card are you using, DaSteelerz?

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 6530D
1920x1080

Nothing real special, but I do use the RadeonPro with Ambiant Occlusion. It has made a big difference when set up right. You actually gave me the idea...

i usw 8.1 pro 63

randeon 7500

and think its 1280X960 the reset set the game it tiself by perforance test and it looks about his does. which is good.