DaSteelerz

Dasteelerz Stadium Previews

Couple Fenway shots here... sorry that the size of the photos are so large, I added an attachment so if you'd rather just open it in your own photo preview.

Coming soon...

700h.png

wdjk.png

post-111546-0-82566100-1400692050_thumb.

post-111546-0-95130500-1400692066_thumb.

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

post-98062-0-38302700-1400751104_thumb.j

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

I wish I could make them that big. :( I had a rough time with the Foxwoods logo. It only will allow you that width so if I were to make the height taller than it would be skewed and pixelated. :(

Wow, much better! Yeah, I thought it was gonna be a matter of pixelated pictures, that's why I wasn't sure if it was doable or not... Can't wait to try it out (strictly against the Sox though)! Thanks again

OK so I've been real busy with school so this mod should be out around midnight- 1am Eastern for you late night gamers...

Yeah I don't mind, man. I'd like to see your results! Could you mention me in the final? Thanks in advance.

Here's a preview of the custom ads behind home plate at Yankee Stadium. Should be released in full over the next couple days.

jyn9.png

zk5p.png

tsml.png

Here's some shots from Toronto -

What you're looking for:

-Better looking roof: Shaded darker and looks proper

-Adjusted walkways

-New ads (of course)

-Recolored walls

-Finally white press/luxury boxes!

**Ads and anything in this preview could be subject to change

3.png

2.png

1.png

What video card are you using, DaSteelerz?

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 6530D
1920x1080

Nothing real special, but I do use the RadeonPro with Ambiant Occlusion. It has made a big difference when set up right. You actually gave me the idea...

i usw 8.1 pro 63

randeon 7500

and think its 1280X960 the reset set the game it tiself by perforance test and it looks about his does. which is good.

Later tonight I am adding an update to all my stadiums because I feel it really needs to be done to add to the betterment of the stadiums released. The netting behind home. The difference is black and white. (especially when using an FX mod.) I'll add a thing or two to the stadiums too if I can. ;-)

I'm hoping to drop in some updates to stadiums tonight. They will be the current ones I have made, but a few tweaks have been worked out. I will start on GABP for the Reds tonight too. I have been pretty busy and this next couples weeks are going to be off weeks as far as modding goes, so the delay continues. Work may slow down soon, so fingers crossed.

hello friend how are you, we are here waiting to see your wonderful work you do with the stadium from each team, luck and forth greetings :good:

hello friend how are you, we are here waiting to see your wonderful work you do with the stadium from each team, luck and forth greetings :good:

Thanks so much for kind words, I am preparing to release momentarily

Wait til you play it at full res and see the USA, Ohio and Indians flags hanging from the building in RCF. :D Thanks for the compliment, old chap.

Ok guys so I have made the decision to make a complete league-wide stadium pack for release. The remaining stadiums that are being worked on will be a part of this pack. So what I have left on the list will not be released until this is done! I know some may be anticipating Dodger Stadium, Tropicana, and Globe Life (Texas' Stadium). But this will be worth the wait, trust me.

What's included?

Updates and tweaks to mostly every stadium (patch work to existing files I've done)

AA and AAA stadiums (fictional but immersive)

The pack will be uploaded to the site probably as a link so that it can be easily downloaded and installed (maybe)

So if I seem off the radar for a while, this is why. I will still be doing Twitch streams so come by and watch my broadcasts - sometimes I stream other games too.

Keep patient and Happy Modding!!! Keep up the good work mvpmods.

Ok guys so I have made the decision to make a complete league-wide stadium pack for release. The remaining stadiums that are being worked on will be a part of this pack. So what I have left on the list will not be released until this is done! I know some may be anticipating Dodger Stadium, Tropicana, and Globe Life (Texas' Stadium). But this will be worth the wait, trust me.

What's included?

Updates and tweaks to mostly every stadium (patch work to existing files I've done)

The pack will be uploaded to the site probably as a link so that it can be easily downloaded and installed (maybe)

So if I seem off the radar for a while, this is why. I will still be doing Twitch streams so come by and watch my broadcasts - sometimes I stream other games too.

Love.  It.
Any chance for video boards and new scoreboard at Wrigley? ;-)  ...not even sure that _can_ be done ... just ads, etc. I suppose.

17 hours ago, AltruiSisu said:

Love.  It.
Any chance for video boards and new scoreboard at Wrigley? ;-)  ...not even sure that _can_ be done ... just ads, etc. I suppose.

I almost didn't see the small text at first.. haha.. until there is a way to add 3D models to the game or alter them to be used then there will not be anything like that. I have a couple ideas, but it's doubtful that it won't make the game crash. Load up Blender and see what you can do! :D One thing I do know is that you can't add to the stadium but you can move and resize current objects.

A little stadium secret for the future.

Steelerz, You"re work is amazing buddy, i just really marvel at how great your stadiums look, it really is ummmm amazing :-)

On 1/14/2016 at 0:11 PM, DaSteelerz said:

What's included?

I'm looking forward to your sexy version of 2016 Petco Park Allstar Version

52 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

I'm looking forward to your sexy version of 2016 Petco Park Allstar Version

Talk to me when it's closer... lol

Click the images for higher resolution... Coming soon :D Also coming soon, a Yankee Stadium and PNC Park update as well. As always, stay tuned... Beautiful HD grass and dirt changes by KC, and my thanks for the import help and stuff!

Screens were taken with:

8HC0aZU.jpg

qDy9DRX.jpg

XU1SPs2.jpg

UXh20i0.jpg

mCyEcud.jpg

q9zlxvu.jpg

Latest screenshots not loading for me.

Anyways  i have two questions:

1. Any chance you could make Tampa Bay Rays stadium ? The one in 2k15 total  conversion mod is way too dark and there is a decent one in downloads sections yet way too dark too (compared to mlb 16 the show's rays stadium for example.

2. What batter settings were you using in Coors field preview ? Also what sweetfx ? Im assuming Lumina Graphics you just posted above but just wanna make sure, the video for Coors field preview looks amazing from all perspectives, the stadium, the colors (from sweetfx) and batter settings.

Latest screenshots not loading for me.

Anyways  i have two questions:

1. Any chance you could make Tampa Bay Rays stadium ? The one in 2k15 total  conversion mod is way too dark and there is a decent one in downloads sections yet way too dark too (compared to mlb 16 the show's rays stadium for example.

2. What batter settings were you using in Coors field preview ? Also what sweetfx ? Im assuming Lumina Graphics you just posted above but just wanna make sure, the video for Coors field preview looks amazing from all perspectives, the stadium, the colors (from sweetfx) and batter settings.

I was actually using the basic ENB settings...  Is anyone else having an issue seeing the screens? Actually, I do plan to work on the Trop and Dodger Stadium after I finish PNC.

Screenshots now appear fine, everything looks great, i'm super excited !

Thank you sir. Stick around, hopefully I can get it to upload within the next half hour or so.

Thank you sir. Stick around, hopefully I can get it to upload within the next half hour or so.

Beautiful park. What was that about a mvpmods exclusive? Lol

Screenshot_2016-05-17-22-58-44.png

Beautiful park. What was that about a mvpmods exclusive? Lol

Screenshot_2016-05-17-22-58-44.png

Yeah, people are great. *sarcasm* :D I don't mind it going to Asia, honestly though, I just wish they would stick around the site and contribute stadiums of their own.

PNC Park is renewed and on the way very soon! 

Next:

Yankee Stadium (almost done)

Tropicana Field or Dodger Stadium