Dasteelerz Stadium Previews

DaSteelerz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

post-98062-0-38302700-1400751104_thumb.j

Is there any way to make the green monster logos just a little bit bigger? That would be perfect! Or do the logos have such a small resolution that making them bigger would also make them look ugly? I've never tinkered with ads in stadiums, so I really don't know what it takes... :) Thanks for your work, stadiums look amazing so far!

I wish I could make them that big. :( I had a rough time with the Foxwoods logo. It only will allow you that width so if I were to make the height taller than it would be skewed and pixelated. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some shots from Toronto -

What you're looking for:

-Better looking roof: Shaded darker and looks proper

-Adjusted walkways

-New ads (of course)

-Recolored walls

-Finally white press/luxury boxes!

**Ads and anything in this preview could be subject to change

3.png

2.png

1.png

• 5 weeks later...

What video card are you using, DaSteelerz?

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
AMD Radeon HD 6530D
1920x1080

Nothing real special, but I do use the RadeonPro with Ambiant Occlusion. It has made a big difference when set up right. You actually gave me the idea...

i usw 8.1 pro 63

randeon 7500

and think its 1280X960 the reset set the game it tiself by perforance test and it looks about his does. which is good.

Later tonight I am adding an update to all my stadiums because I feel it really needs to be done to add to the betterment of the stadiums released. The netting behind home. The difference is black and white. (especially when using an FX mod.) I'll add a thing or two to the stadiums too if I can. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping to drop in some updates to stadiums tonight. They will be the current ones I have made, but a few tweaks have been worked out. I will start on GABP for the Reds tonight too. I have been pretty busy and this next couples weeks are going to be off weeks as far as modding goes, so the delay continues. Work may slow down soon, so fingers crossed.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived