• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok guys so I have made the decision to make a complete league-wide stadium pack for release. The remaining stadiums that are being worked on will be a part of this pack. So what I have left on the list will not be released until this is done! I know some may be anticipating Dodger Stadium, Tropicana, and Globe Life (Texas' Stadium). But this will be worth the wait, trust me.

What's included?

Updates and tweaks to mostly every stadium (patch work to existing files I've done)

AA and AAA stadiums (fictional but immersive)

The pack will be uploaded to the site probably as a link so that it can be easily downloaded and installed (maybe)

So if I seem off the radar for a while, this is why. I will still be doing Twitch streams so come by and watch my broadcasts - sometimes I stream other games too.

Keep patient and Happy Modding!!! Keep up the good work mvpmods.

Ok guys so I have made the decision to make a complete league-wide stadium pack for release. The remaining stadiums that are being worked on will be a part of this pack. So what I have left on the list will not be released until this is done! I know some may be anticipating Dodger Stadium, Tropicana, and Globe Life (Texas' Stadium). But this will be worth the wait, trust me.

What's included?

Updates and tweaks to mostly every stadium (patch work to existing files I've done)

The pack will be uploaded to the site probably as a link so that it can be easily downloaded and installed (maybe)

So if I seem off the radar for a while, this is why. I will still be doing Twitch streams so come by and watch my broadcasts - sometimes I stream other games too.

Love.  It.
Any chance for video boards and new scoreboard at Wrigley? ;-)  ...not even sure that _can_ be done ... just ads, etc. I suppose.

17 hours ago, AltruiSisu said:

Love.  It.
Any chance for video boards and new scoreboard at Wrigley? ;-)  ...not even sure that _can_ be done ... just ads, etc. I suppose.

I almost didn't see the small text at first.. haha.. until there is a way to add 3D models to the game or alter them to be used then there will not be anything like that. I have a couple ideas, but it's doubtful that it won't make the game crash. Load up Blender and see what you can do! :D One thing I do know is that you can't add to the stadium but you can move and resize current objects.

A little stadium secret for the future.

On 1/14/2016 at 0:11 PM, DaSteelerz said:

What's included?

I'm looking forward to your sexy version of 2016 Petco Park Allstar Version

• 3 months later...

Click the images for higher resolution... Coming soon :D Also coming soon, a Yankee Stadium and PNC Park update as well. As always, stay tuned... Beautiful HD grass and dirt changes by KC, and my thanks for the import help and stuff!

Screens were taken with:

8HC0aZU.jpg

qDy9DRX.jpg

XU1SPs2.jpg

UXh20i0.jpg

mCyEcud.jpg

q9zlxvu.jpg

Latest screenshots not loading for me.

Anyways  i have two questions:

1. Any chance you could make Tampa Bay Rays stadium ? The one in 2k15 total  conversion mod is way too dark and there is a decent one in downloads sections yet way too dark too (compared to mlb 16 the show's rays stadium for example.

2. What batter settings were you using in Coors field preview ? Also what sweetfx ? Im assuming Lumina Graphics you just posted above but just wanna make sure, the video for Coors field preview looks amazing from all perspectives, the stadium, the colors (from sweetfx) and batter settings.

Latest screenshots not loading for me.

Anyways  i have two questions:

1. Any chance you could make Tampa Bay Rays stadium ? The one in 2k15 total  conversion mod is way too dark and there is a decent one in downloads sections yet way too dark too (compared to mlb 16 the show's rays stadium for example.

2. What batter settings were you using in Coors field preview ? Also what sweetfx ? Im assuming Lumina Graphics you just posted above but just wanna make sure, the video for Coors field preview looks amazing from all perspectives, the stadium, the colors (from sweetfx) and batter settings.

I was actually using the basic ENB settings...  Is anyone else having an issue seeing the screens? Actually, I do plan to work on the Trop and Dodger Stadium after I finish PNC.

Beautiful park. What was that about a mvpmods exclusive? Lol

Screenshot_2016-05-17-22-58-44.png

Yeah, people are great. *sarcasm* :D I don't mind it going to Asia, honestly though, I just wish they would stick around the site and contribute stadiums of their own.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived