Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
DaSteelerz

Dasteelerz Stadium Previews

Later tonight I am adding an update to all my stadiums because I feel it really needs to be done to add to the betterment of the stadiums released. The netting behind home. The difference is black and white. (especially when using an FX mod.) I'll add a thing or two to the stadiums too if I can. ;-)

Ok so nevermind... I have tons of homework, lol.... but it will be done by Thursday at latest...

I'm hoping to drop in some updates to stadiums tonight. They will be the current ones I have made, but a few tweaks have been worked out. I will start on GABP for the Reds tonight too. I have been pretty busy and this next couples weeks are going to be off weeks as far as modding goes, so the delay continues. Work may slow down soon, so fingers crossed.

hello friend how are you, we are here waiting to see your wonderful work you do with the stadium from each team, luck and forth greetings :good:

hello friend how are you, we are here waiting to see your wonderful work you do with the stadium from each team, luck and forth greetings :good:

Thanks so much for kind words, I am preparing to release momentarily

Wait til you play it at full res and see the USA, Ohio and Indians flags hanging from the building in RCF. :D Thanks for the compliment, old chap.

I plan to release the AL Central pack tonight, pending a few adjustments and tweaks.