Sky Dome 2005 Coming Soon

carter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about poor shea stadium......i mean they did a pretty nice job on yankee stadim but shea doesnt look nice at all (not that its beutiful in real life..) they could have put a little work into that.

and for some reason, they seem to enjoy putting an empty upper deck at Shea

Going on to the Rogers Centre, I dont understand why EA does such a crappy job on the stadium. Considering the games are devolped at EA Canada (Burnaby B.C. (suburb of Vancouver)), they should have a much more updated stadium. They havent had the player sillouttes on the back wall for a grand total of 6 years now! As well, the height of the level 2 seats above the field is GIAGANTIC compared to what is is in real life. As well, 1 1/2 months before MVP 2005 was released, the Blue Jays announced the changes, you would think, being based in Canada, that EA would pick this up and do something about it, and not being so lazy. The default Jumbo tron is not correct, as well as the wall and the dugouts.

Well Carter, I hope this helps, and if any employee of EA reads this, GET OFF YOUR LAZY A** and patch the game!

RiceBoy - not a chance. This is purely a cosmetic modification.

thug4lfie67 - there won't be an installment .bat file. Installation consists of copy and pasting the skyday.big and skynight.big files over the originals. It doesn't get any easier than this.

Archived