Baseup! Rosters Cpu V Cpu Set

Gordo

After some varied tinkering with rosters and sliders, settled on something that I think will work. It was necessary to dumb down contact and power significantly to get the realistic desired effect, including the dreaded excessive walks. It still may be necessary to tweak the throw balls slider slightly, but would like to see people's results. Attached 3 example games.

Exhibition.rar

Thanks. Here's one last box that I think shows some realism, though as I guessed, pitch counts will suffer in this set up. I think that's inherent to the game's programming re: foul balls not occurring as realistically as they should. I think what's interesting in this box score is it shows Lincecum having command of the game, but in the 8th when he gave up b2b homers, he was pulled for his struggles, despite zero walks. Conversely, the Braves pitchers only gave up 3 walks collectively with Teheran giving up 2. I'm pretty satisfied with this.

SF @ ATL cpu v cpu.rar