Who Would Be Interested In Seeing..

DaSteelerz

Ok, so I've got an idea of how much interest there is on this subject.

This thread's not even twelve hours old and you are quitting on it already just because you didn't get any responses? You got to give threads time to be seen by the majority of the people here. I'd give it a few days.

This thread's not even twelve hours old and you are quitting on it already just because you didn't get any responses? You got to give threads time to be seen by the majority of the people here. I'd give it a few days.

Hey, I said I had an IDEA... lol

how would you plan on doing this anyways?

Firstly, KC has made some Expos jerseys that you would need to download.. I forget which team they are attached to. I would just take a stadium (any existing stadium that would look like maybe something the Expos would use) and put Montreal related ads, Canadian ads, etc... then rename the file to whichever team I needed to replace - I would supply a backup of the original file in the rar.

Firstly, KC has made some Expos jerseys that you would need to download.. I forget which team they are attached to. I would just take a stadium (any existing stadium that would look like maybe something the Expos would use) and put Montreal related ads, Canadian ads, etc... then rename the file to whichever team I needed to replace - I would supply a backup of the original file in the rar.

I never made any Expos jerseys for release. I remember doing them as a proof of concept, like the all black early '00s Astros Alternates, but they will never see the light of day as I would need to do an entire font conversion and I know I wouldn't do it right.

I never made any Expos jerseys for release. I remember doing them as a proof of concept, like the all black early '00s Astros Alternates, but they will never see the light of day as I would need to do an entire font conversion and I know I wouldn't do it right.

I saw something on some page of yours that had Expos unis... you don't have them anymore? I would be happy with them as long as they looked decent. They looked great from what I saw.

Does anyone else think that Yankee4Life might be showing a bit of interest in 2k12? Come to the dark side, Y4L! :)

IF ITS FOR FOR 2K12 I HAVE ESXPOES SET UP TOO.

AS FAPARK TO GET GERNALLY MAKE ABLE I'D SAY TEJ METS PARK. WHATEVER ITS CALLED I FORGET RIGHT NOW OT TOR. I THINK THAT WHAT I DID