Mlb2K14Bybsufan Coming Soon...

BSU-FAN

Sorry guys.... i was up till 4am last night and passed out editing. Finishing up some edits once i run some errands. It's one of those projects where there it seems like there is always one more thing I find I can update...lol. I promise it will be worth the wait.

Sorry guys.... i was up till 4am last night and passed out editing. Finishing up some edits once i run some errands. It's one of those projects where there it seems like there is always one more thing I find I can update...lol. I promise it will be worth the wait.

This weekend can release?

On the last release I had crashes with Rochester. Has that been corrected?

i dont know if that minor league games is fixed.... im very hopefull that it fixed....

While it is impossible to test out every scenario I have yet to see any crashes on this roster other than the annoying staff resigning period at the end of the year. But I also haven't tested out the minor leagues much at all but I have some theories as to what might be causing your problem. The roster is basically 99% finished though...i'm just testing everything out right now before I release. It should be tonight unless I run into another glitch or some obvious errors. I am currently testing out some ideas i have to make the schedule auto generate after year one...I hate that the Astros go back to an NL schedule in year two. I currently know a work around but you have to have the reditor program to do it once year one of a franchise is finished. Its so hard to be done with it once you are this close... I just want to make sure everything is perfect...which is impossible...damn it!!!! :fool: