Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
BSU-FAN

Mlb2K14Bybsufan

Just an update from my end... I finished getting all the inside edge for my franchise. In total it only took 2hrs 50min to do all 30 teams. It took awhile at first, but once you get into a groove, you can manage it in 3 hrs or so. At least for me. I've already noticed an improvement On how the cpu vs cpu plays. Very intriguing...i hate to say it, but I don't think I can ever go back to playing a franchise with adding this long inducing step. It seems to be worth it though.

Thank you so much for all you add to this game BSU. All your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Sorry... double post

Any chance of posting a version 4 franchise with updated inside edge. thanks :)

Any chance of posting a version 4 franchise with updated inside edge. thanks :)

Just posted it...Sorry I didn't get to it sooner. I also added in lots of real nicknames to this file that weren't in V4 of my .ros file. Just another little bonus.

Thank you for the version 4 Franchise as well as all the others you have created for this year.

Hey BSU-FAN, are you going to be updating the rosters for the offseason?

Probably not gonna release any updated rosters for the off-season...but I have started working some on my MLB2K15 roster. I'm not really focusing on any transactions until after the free agency frenzy takes its course. I have just been currently playing my franchise and testing out many new ideas and ways of editing ratings to obtain the most "prossible" stats that stay within the realm of reality. I am coining a new word to define my goal... Prossible is what is probable mixed with what is possible. :spiteful: If all goes as planned next years roster should be my best work by miles but that is only willing i maintain to find the time.

Well thats great news that you are willing to continue to keep this game alive. Maybe you can work with wudl on next year's roster. Just a suggestion.

thanks to you and the other modders, we 2k14 MOD and hope to continue to support this beautiful game never ceases to exist. Thanks for sharing your valuable work with us.

I am sure we will have also the best of the best mod next year. the MOD 2k15 thanks to the wonderful work of all modder who devote their time to this. Thanks to all :good: