2014 All Star Game Jerseys

raidersbball20

Is this for MVP 2005 or MLB 2k12. beacuse the images look like MLB 2k12 images. Just wondering.

That's a hell of a good question. He has it posted in the Mvp 2005 preview thread. If this is a mistake (and it does appear to be) let me know and I will gladly move it for you. By the way these uniforms look great.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing you need to know around here is that it is taboo to ask when something is going to be released.

And what that means is one thing you need to know around here is that it is taboo to ask when something is going to be released.

One thing you need to know around here is that it is taboo to ask when something is going to be released.

And what that means is one thing you need to know around here is that it is taboo to ask when something is going to be released.

That's right. It personally drives me nuts when it happens.

Cant wait to go to the allstar game next year in Cinncinati. Hopefully the weather holds up.

That reminds me. Will you be making uniforms for next year's All Star Game? And when will they be released? :D :D :D

ciny not to far from me that be cool. the last one i know of they hosted ws 1970. if anyone of one they've hosted since let me know

Lol. Yeah that or hot chocolate. Midwest thing? Im in South Dakota but we live 10 miles from the Minnesota border.

Haha. I'm from Michigan (Southern) and we don't say that. Sounds like something my grandma might say or something. We say hot chocolate too. Not making fun, just thought it sounded silly.