Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

POSITION PLAYERS:

Josh Rutledge --- played a good amount last year and has appeared in about half the games this year for COL. Not a big priority.

Andrew Romine --- significant appearances for DET. Not the highest priority.

Scooter Gennett --- full-time 2B for MIL.

Cody Asche --- despite injury, seems he will be the full-time 3B for PHI.

Jordy Mercer --- full-time utility player for PIT.

Yasmani Grandal --- primary C for SDP.

Brad Miller --- full-time SS for SEA.

Robinson Chirinos --- primary C for TEX.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Marcus Stroman who in his rookie season is probably the third or fourth starter on the AL East leading (as of July 2) Toronto Blue Jays.

He probably has the best "stuff" out of any of the current Toronto starting staff.

POSITION PLAYERS:

Josh Rutledge --- played a good amount last year and has appeared in about half the games this year for COL. Not a big priority.

Andrew Romine --- significant appearances for DET. Not the highest priority.

Scooter Gennett --- full-time 2B for MIL.

Cody Asche --- despite injury, seems he will be the full-time 3B for PHI.

Jordy Mercer --- full-time utility player for PIT.

Yasmani Grandal --- primary C for SDP.

Brad Miller --- full-time SS for SEA.

Robinson Chirinos --- primary C for TEX.

Good choice, daflyboys. those faces are needed

Ramiro Peña Primary Backup for Atlanta

Danny Valencia significant appearances for Kansas City

Eduardo Escobar Primary SS for Twins (this face is already made, we only need a face number)

Chris Stewart Backup Catcher

Already the number of face was assigned

Ramiro Peña Primary Backup for Atlanta

Danny Valencia significant appearances for Kansas City

Eduardo Escobar Primary SS for Twins (this face is already made, we only need a face number)

Chris Stewart Backup Catcher

I don't think backup C's are needed typically. I considered suggesting Valencia but he always seems to top out at about 60-ish games in the majors each year (not sure why with his bat). As said, Escobar already done. Rutledge and Romine can probably be shelved as suggestions.

How about Marcus Stroman who in his rookie season is probably the third or fourth starter on the AL East leading (as of July 2) Toronto Blue Jays.

He probably has the best "stuff" out of any of the current Toronto starting staff.

I was suggesting position players. Looking at pitchers now.

Is anyone working on cyberfaces? I see many requests, but no replies from any of the modders.

Easily discerned from the DL section. YYHMST seems to be working on some requests, but I'm pretty sure English isn't his first language and he's not releasing faces in concert with official ID numbers, so if you use them and want to stay with the official list, you have to change the 3 files in any given cyberface to those particular numbers.

Junior also seems to be releasing some cybers, but they seem like they are mainly updates or alternates and I don't think they're particularly better than what is already available.

Archived