Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

On 9/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, bctrackboi11 said:

I'd really love to see some classic faces. Willing to teach myself if I have to.

Did you ever check out the classic faces that Homer made?  Many of them appear in the Total Classics mods.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we even have a main face maker any longer.  I'm all for bringing work over from MVPCaribe if someone wants to post it, but you really have to watch for official IDs matching up in the rosters or things are gonna get really screwed up.

I know what you mean. I have to check the official IDs every time I install one to make sure it is the official ID. My first cyberface was awful, but now that I've got the hang of making them I'm going to try to grant some of these requests. Here is a picture of first success (Alex Wood):  

image.png

On 3/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Mehdude200 said:

I know what you mean. I have to check the official IDs every time I install one to make sure it is the official ID. My first cyberface was awful, but now that I've got the hang of making them I'm going to try to grant some of these requests. Here is a picture of first success (Alex Wood):  

image.png

Before you release a face, you really have to ask yourself if it has some semblance of how the real player looks.  Just don't see that here:

image.thumb.png.8837c38c7bb05b6862cf9691ed1d06fa.thumb.png.c59d33d2a860174648915f8c5d5a1072.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GoRedSox34 said:

I downloaded the Bregman cyberface from mvpcaribe

But be careful as they will probably be using different official IDs than what are in the rosters.  You could end up putting Bregman's face on someone else.  Always check ID nos. and change the 3 files to those numbers as part of the cyberface zip file if you need to first.

14 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

bregman should be in any conversion mod after 2014 I believe

Ok, because I have the 2015 total conversion mod and it's Prince Fielder's face that shows up on him. And I've tried searching all the files and can't seem to find a cyberface for him anywhere (at least not for MVP Baseball). I guess I can try looking for the files on the MVPCaribe site like the last member mentioned.

• 1 month later...

Archived