2K Bringing Back Mlb? Is This Proof?

raidersbball20

Could be reading too much into this. Sure they are asking for someone with an interest in sports (including baseball) but nothing is said about computer baseball.

Maybe 2K is looking for someone because they are interested in a new android baseball game. Or to assist on one. Or maybe they just put that one line in to deceive people and add to the speculation of a new 2k game.

its talks about thee possibly doing something, but remember your its about hardware and next gen, which to me means is more likely console version of any. next gen as far as i know is strictly a term used related to console platform. mailey the current generation console. i dont see any hint there talking about it in any other way.

i can be wrong, but that waht i get reading the link

the ads y get are note site dependent, there dependent on your browser histroy or your cookies. we each will have different ads. ie i useally get newegg and some college school ads.

Lmao. I use adaway for my android and admuncher for pc so I never saw the ads. However I did question the site. Anyways even if it does come back I wouldnt expect a pc version.

I wanna give them a chance but I wouldn't expect one either. Truthfully speaking, I am not expecting another game at all! However, I do believe that if they are ever going to make another baseball videogame, they are just going to fill the hole left for Xbox baseball players, which R.B.I. 14 wasn't able to fill, for obvious reasons. So expect just PS4 and Xbox One versions (and PS3, Xbox 360 versions if they feel generous). They had given up the PC version with 2K13, I don't see why it should be any different now... (sadly)

I'm addicted at this point to 2K12 with mods, so I'd be excited if another MLB 2K game was released for PC, (pray 2K would even release it on PC), as long as it wouldn't just look like an expansion of 2K12 and 2K13, lol. The Show already blows the game's graphics out of the water so 2K would have to improve on some things...

• 2 weeks later...