"micro" Portrait Pack

scottybilly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as the roster goes, it isn't an official release. Its merely BSU-FAN's last roster from last season with every transaction included as of today. I posted it so everyone can see every player portrait I created and its portrait ID number.

Scotty-Are you able to import colorlists into your updated roster with Ty's editor? I get an error every time. I have no issues importing colors into the official BSU-FAN V4 roster.

as a matter of fact I cant import any color lists without getting the error message. I also ran into issues changing a players name, and then that changes many players names. lol. This is why this roster was not meant to be an "official release" and just a temporary option.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a heavy edit to version 1 of BSU-FAN's new roster file. There are no duplicate portrait ID numbers, and I have edited several generic players on each Class-A team into real-life players and created portraits for them. However, BSU-FAN made me aware that there may be errors that could potentially cause the game to crash in franchise mode if you use this roster. There is a huge difference in editing rosters using Reditor w/guru license, and editing using Ty's roster editor like I do. This is what can cause issues that I wasn't aware of.

MLB2K15byBsuFan.rar

portraits.7z