Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Natejs

Help Installing First Total Classic Mod

Hey guys! I am having a bit of trouble with installing the Total Classic 1915 mod to my MVP Baseball 2005 game. It is the first mod I am attempting to download. I keep reading over the installation directions, but I just can't seem to understand this. I am very confused right now and any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Nate

I still can't get this to work. Also, I'm not seeing an "explodeme" file. I could really use some help. Thanks.

Tell us exactly what you are doing, step by step. Just saying, "I can't get it to work. Can you help me" is a little vague.

First, I downloaded the 1915 total classic mod. But when I double click on the file like it says in the instructions, I'm not seeing any "explodeme" file. This is where I'm stumped.

It looks like the installation instructions might be incorrect. When I opened the .7z file with WinRar, it contained a single file -- TC1915.exe. Do you see that file? If so, just double click on it and follow the instructions.

If you don't see that file, did anything happen when you double clicked on the .7z file? If not, do you have a utility like WinZip or WinRar? If so, open the .7z file with one of those utilities. If you don't have either utility, Google the Internet, download and install one of them and then try opening the .7z file and extracting the TC1915.exe file.

Yeah I didn't see the TC1915.exe. file. I'm going to install one of the utilities that you suggested and see if this helps. Thank you so much for everything Jim. I'll tell you if it works.

Okay. So I downloaded the Winrar application and when I was choosing the .7z file to extract, I did see the TC1915.exe. file. But when I look in my files application on my laptop, I didn't see it in the folder that I saw it in on the Winrar application. I did extract the .7z file, but I still don't see this TC1915.exe. file after extracting.

Did you read over that thread that I made? Because if you followed it step-by-step you would be playing it by now.

Yes, I did read it over. I'll try doing what it said in your thread again. It's possible I might have skipped a step on accident. Thanks

Good luck. It's usually something simple or at least that is how it is with me when something doesn't work and when I find out what I missed I get upset with myself.

This isn't really obvious to me -- but, once I download and extract Patch #2, how do I know that it's been applied to the clean copy of MVP 05? Do I have to install Patch #2 to a certain folder?

This isn't really obvious to me -- but, once I download and extract Patch #2, how do I know that it's been applied to the clean copy of MVP 05? Do I have to install Patch #2 to a certain folder?

Install patch #2 in the main Mvp directory.

Now that I've downloaded the 1915 mod and extracted all of the files, how do I run the application with the mod? What do I do to actually start and play the game?