Range Factor 25

wudl83

All in all another fine game. I played with SF (pitching, hitting, fielding made by user, baserunning automatic), WAS was controlled by the CPU completely.

I lost the game because of 2 points

- I left Hudson in for way too long

- I took bad roots in the OF which produced doubles for WAS

The second point is something I don't like because it's dependent on the CPU too (because somehow the fielding roots are a little bit predetermined by the AI) but you can't do much against it.

But opposed to the other match I posted (with SF at PIT) you see that the games produce different results.

And Lincecum has no good ratings, but was the best SF pitcher on this day and went 3.1 innings with only 1 ER, but 4 Ks.

post-95916-0-39432700-1412276041_thumb.j

post-95916-0-74913800-1412276051_thumb.j

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally finished with my slider adjustments. If somebody is interested in them, you can get them here:

Wudls Slider Set.rar

I don't know if they work with conventional rosters to be honest. I will ask BSUFan if he will allow me to upload his roster with modified ratings so you can test it along with the sliders. I think otherwise you won't be able to see the full beauty of the game.

Here you can get it:

BSUFansRosterAdjusted.rar

THIS ROSTER WAS NOT CREATED BY ME. BSU-FAN DESERVES THE WHOLE CREDIT!

I recommend the following settings:

- Pitcher Fatigue 50

- Catcher Suggestion Off

- Active Bullpen Off

- Auto Fielding Off

- Auto Baserunning On

- Pitching Control Type Classic

- Pitching Aim Pinpoint Aim

- Batting Control Type Classic
- Batting - Batters Eye Off
Please do not try to pull or push pitches while hitting. Simply try to hit the ball and make contact. I guarantee that you will see a lot of different hit variatons with it (bloops, popus, flyballs, groundballs, homeruns, gappers, and so on). Try to work the count. THis is crucial! Do not be unpatient.
Please try to paint the corners while pitching and try to throw pitches so that they break out of the zone (especially sliders and curveballs).
Why classic? Simple. Total control pitching or hitting didn't produce as good results as classic.
If you want to try out the game please use the 4 following teams:
- Cardinals
- Dodgers
- Giants
- Nationals
All the other teams haven't been edited with my final rating calculations.
The above teams all have adjusted ratings for their 25 man rosters. Every single rating was edited based on their performance this season. The pitch types and ratings are based on brooksbaseball.net.
EDIT:
I made a mistake in the slider set, as I uploaded a previous setting. Please change the following:
- User outfield speed 25
- User infield speed 35
- CPU outfield speed 20
- CPU infield speed 30

• 4 weeks later...