Mvp 14 Baseball

dennisjames71

Messing around with it I finally got it to work, by using the first option on the install page, where it's not a full install and runs off the CD. It's the only way I could get it to work. Am I missing some options that are normally available in a full install of all files? Also, I'm only able to use the mouse instead of my wired X-Box controller I use for most games. Will the game work with this or do I need another controller? Thx for all the help from you guys, I just hope using the first option, I'm not missing out on other important files in a full install.

Messing around with it I finally got it to work, by using the first option on the install page, where it's not a full install and runs off the CD. It's the only way I could get it to work. Am I missing some options that are normally available in a full install of all files? Also, I'm only able to use the mouse instead of my wired X-Box controller I use for most games. Will the game work with this or do I need another controller? Thx for all the help from you guys, I just hope using the first option, I'm not missing out on other important files in a full install.

did you install it on the desktop? and do you install any patch?

Edited by vincentlunag

Hey guys....not to be a party pooper, but Dennis made a separate questions and support thread for this kind of stuff. This thread is predominantly for general comments and maybe some general questions. We're starting to flood this thread with this one predicament.

One last thing I'll say Louis is that just because it says your system may become unstable, I doubt that it will. Just create a restore point first and then bypass that warning.

• 6 months later...

I have literally done EVERYTHING this forum has suggested to other users and mine still doesn't work consistently.  Last night I did a completely fresh re-install and followed all the steps and after I did everything I was supposed to do and rebooted, my game worked.  I played 2 games, went to bed, got on my PC tonight and I get the same crash to desktop after I try to load into an actual game.  Everything works until I start a game, then half way into the load, it crashes.  I have literally done everything the original post said to do, as well as all suggestions everyone has made for others and still no luck.  

I am running WIndows 7 Professional -64 Bit with an AMD FX 8350 Eight-Core Processor @ 4.01 GHZ , 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760,  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Mo-Bo   

Once the site is up and running again it will be easier to look for other threads pertaining to problems.  As far as yours, I sympathize because I've had perfectly fine games (Windows 7) and then later, it can freeze or crash.  It could be something with the programming of the W7 OS that is definitely beyond me.  I do find that after rebooting my PC I typically am back in business.  I'm not sure why and I'm not sure that I even care, but it tends to work for me with this OS.  As a comparative, I didn't have to do that with XP.

• 7 years later...

Hi, just asking for suggestion on crashes in this mode.   Pre Season play work great but when I start a new season and finish a game it crashes.  Even if I manage a game it crashes at the end.  I did everything on this subject in forum expect adding MVP patch 2.   Please let me know and thanks