Wudl's Cyberfaces

wudl83

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kccitystar, since you are reading this thread, do you know how I can get the UV image editor working with Blender, so I can make the texture working on the model while editing it? I get the texture to show on the model, but it doesn't look right as everything seems to be screwed up...

I hope so. Got to work only half days this week because I will take time off in lieu (or however it's called in English, sorry, I am German :D ).

Okay, thanks to Scottibilly's hint I changed the nose:

post-95916-0-15274000-1414429783_thumb.jpost-95916-0-28191000-1414429790_thumb.jpost-95916-0-04110600-1414429799_thumb.jpost-95916-0-65532100-1414429830_thumb.jpost-95916-0-35402100-1414429836_thumb.j

In case you wonder about his hair or beard: Since being a Giant fan I can say that he uses either no beard, a three-day beard, a three-day beard with a small goatee or only a goatee along slightly longer (fuller) hair or very short hair.

I decided to go with what you can see in the picture.

I've finally went through all of this. I put in all players with major league experience that were in the minors rosters, plus all major prospects (top 100 over the last 3 seasons). I will keep it updated, yet if I am missing someone on this list or if, on the contrary, a player already has his face, be sure to let me know.

The update is, as always, on the first page!

Bumgarnner is perfect I would of like to see it just a tad bigger but it is better than any one out there so thanks heaps.

would like to see some updates to giants such as petit, arias and crawford oh and belt would be nice too.

once again for the great faces so far.

Smuggly

I did a Brandon Crawford a while back if you're interested.

my post must got erased because it not there any more. so here it is can you do jacoby Ellsbury without the beard &the rest of the Yankees who have beards because beards for the yankees is not allowed by team rule. and can you fix Derek Jeters Face?

Derek Jeter just retired...just saying. RIP one of the best shortstops of all time. Enjoy retirement my friend.

• 6 months later...

Archived