Mvp 14 Support Thread

dennisjames71

​That won't be a solution.

​How did you know? LOL You were right, never was able to get new rosters to load for a Dynasty season. Still getting the MVP2005.exe CTD.  Uninstalled, reinstalled game with no patches and was able to start a new season and play a few games. Just seems weird playing with Julio Franco at 1B. :-)

​How did you know? LOL You were right, never was able to get new rosters to load for a Dynasty season. Still getting the MVP2005.exe CTD.  Uninstalled, reinstalled game with no patches and was able to start a new season and play a few games. Just seems weird playing with Julio Franco at 1B. :-)

​Run any patch as administrator. Windows had implemented some security measures for their Program FIles folders (both x86 and x64) so nothing can be tampered with unless you run any patch from this site that has a batch file as admin.

The only way to circumvent any of this stuff is to install it in a directory away from your Program Files folders, such as C:\MVP05 or whatever.

​Run any patch as administrator. Windows had implemented some security measures for their Program FIles folders (both x86 and x64) so nothing can be tampered with unless you run any patch from this site that has a batch file as admin.

The only way to circumvent any of this stuff is to install it in a directory away from your Program Files folders, such as C:\MVP05 or whatever.

​Ah, good thinking! Had not thought of that! Wonder if that would also affect a straight copy of files for the mods as well? Will try tonight and see how that works, thanks!

​Ah, good thinking! Had not thought of that! Wonder if that would also affect a straight copy of files for the mods as well? Will try tonight and see how that works, thanks!

​No luck on that either but on a brighter note, I was able to install MVP 15 on my i3 laptop which I can then hook up to the 55" TV. :-)