Mvp Baseball 2015 (Wip)

krawhitham

Looks unbelievable. Absolutely can not wait to see the finished product. Couple of quick questions, will the implementation of this over a previously installed mod (in my case MVP 14 + Opening Day Rosters 2015) correct any mismatched in-game faces? Will this also automatically fix the issue with the Marlins uniform numbers? Thanks again to everyone for their hard work on this.

That's right....there was a Marlins uni problem that Dennis corrected and patched from last year.  I don't recall if he put the patch on the DL page itself or in the support thread. But that should be included if needed.

Mismatched in-game faces usually come from the ID for the player being official and assigned correctly, but the face maker not following the official list.  If you ever run into that, you can easily correct it by finding the face you want and making sure that the 3 files that make up the cyberface match that player's ID number.  The official list can be found here in the forums.  Once you get the face you want, you should be able to change the numbers right inside the zipped files (as they need to remain zipped for TiT to install it).

Edited by Gordo

remdawg.... welcome to the site.  Sorry, but I think you walked in on a running joke.  Basically, mods, especially a major one like this aren't given a release date because then members could get salty if that date comes and goes.  Therefore, people who would keep perpetually asking "when" are given a date in the very distant future.  The bottom line is that everyone needs to show patience as the people who are prepping the mod are doing in their spare time and out of the kindness of their heart and passion for the game.

That's right....there was a Marlins uni problem that Dennis corrected and patched from last year.  I don't recall if he put the patch on the DL page itself or in the support thread. But that should be included if needed.

Mismatched in-game faces usually come from the ID for the player being official and assigned correctly, but the face maker not following the official list.  If you ever run into that, you can easily correct it by finding the face you want and making sure that the 3 files that make up the cyberface match that player's ID number.  The official list can be found here in the forums.  Once you get the face you want, you should be able to change the numbers right inside the zipped files (as they need to remain zipped for TiT to install it).

​Thank you so much. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately the TiT never works for me, so I just use what's given in the mods themselves. Thanks again for the response!

remdawg.... welcome to the site.  Sorry, but I think you walked in on a running joke.  Basically, mods, especially a major one like this aren't given a release date because then members could get salty if that date comes and goes.  Therefore, people who would keep perpetually asking "when" are given a date in the very distant future.  The bottom line is that everyone needs to show patience as the people who are prepping the mod are doing in their spare time and out of the kindness of their heart and passion for the game.

​Gordo: You always have the right things to say. And, for everyone, we shouldn't be impatient. We don't want a rushed "product" to be available to us. Rushed = buggy. And, all these dudes are working for free.

Thanks again, I love playing the mods.

If it's okay with everyone, I'll release the roster with Manny included, cyberface and all. Obviously all credit will go to the original roster-makers.

In order to release a roster that is a slight modification of someone else's work, you'd have to get permission from the roster maker.  I doubt you'll get that.

@bhutsell.... I thought it was pretty funny... I snickered when I saw it :)

Edited by Gordo

In order to release a roster that is a slight modification of someone else's work, you'd have to get permission from the roster maker.  I doubt you'll get that.

@bhutsell.... I thought it was pretty funny... I snickered when I saw it :)

​ok, I understand. Well, he'll be in my game, so I'm good :)