Mvp Baseball 2015 (Wip)

krawhitham

lol why does Y4L always complain about everything. get out of here with that negativity. I was just offering to do something, and you always ruin it.

​when names get thrown out, tempers flair.  lets just all relax now and be our own mannys

lol why does Y4L always complain about everything. get out of here with that negativity. I was just offering to do something, and you always ruin it.

​What you are doing is not going to work.

​Deep down, we are all Manny Ramirez

​If you are trying to say we all have a wild side then of course you are right. But like that guy? I like to think most of us have a bit more common sense than Ramirez. The guy only toned it down in the major leagues after he couldn't hit anymore.

​The mod is done now. All that needs to be done is the installerarrow-10x10.png. Your work would have been welcome because I remember how good it was years ago.

I may be dating myself here again (like my Nook avatar) but, what about TiT?

I am aware that there is a strong following of people who like to install the mods "themselves", but it is a nice utility

I may be dating myself here again (like my Nook avatar) but, what about TiT?

I am aware that there is a strong following of people who like to install the mods "themselves", but it is a nice utility

​You're not dating yourself at all. For a lot of these mods now Jim has created an installer that takes care of everything for you. If I recall right the only mod that required you to install it with TiT was the 2008 mod that Kraw was in charge of. The installer that Jim makes is just another way to do it.