2015 Roster

MercyLord

WHEN IT IS READY!!

It could be for a number of reasons that it has not been uploaded yet. Maybe he's not 100% satisfied with it. Maybe something came up that demanded his attention instead of something like this. Maybe he was away all day with his family for Easter and isn't home yet. I could go on but you get the point.

When a mod is released it is up to the modder and not someone who spams a thread waiting for it. I am here to ask you to just show some patience. Thank you.

Calm down. All the guy, or gal, did was ask a question. Mind you, the question was a legitimate one since the modder claimed their content would be ready today.Yes, a number of things could have caused BSU-FAN to not get his roster up today, but that's for him to answer why. Not you to, and be a jerk about it.

Also, just because their comments were consecutive, does not make the person a spammer. Their previous 2 posts were complimentary for BSU-FAN's work. It's not as if this person was asking every hour, on the hour, where the roster was. He asked 1 single time.

WHEN IT IS READY!!

It could be for a number of reasons that it has not been uploaded yet. Maybe he's not 100% satisfied with it. Maybe something came up that demanded his attention instead of something like this. Maybe he was away all day with his family for Easter and isn't home yet. I could go on but you get the point.

When a mod is released it is up to the modder and not someone who spams a thread waiting for it. I am here to ask you to just show some patience. Thank you.

? just asked a question .... Nothing more to it then that !

ROSTER UPDATE:

I apologize for the delay. Found some errors last night that took way more time to fix than originally thought...not to mention the last minute opening day transactions...lol I am currently setting the batting orders and pitching rotations and will go through the 25 man roster for missing cyberfaces and portraits next and I will release. I will still have to update all new cyberfaces or portrait id's outside of the 25 man rosters for a later release.

ROSTER UPDATE:

I apologize for the delay. Found some errors last night that took way more time to fix than originally thought...not to mention the last minute opening day transactions...lol I am currently setting the batting orders and pitching rotations and will go through the 25 man roster for missing cyberfaces and portraits next and I will release. I will still have to update all new cyberfaces or portrait id's outside of the 25 man rosters for a later release.

Sounds as if this is exactly what I was trying to explain to him last night. :unknw:

ROSTER UPDATE:

I thought yesterdays trade might have had something to do with it. Those things you can never see coming.

Question BSU is your first update going to have Corey Kluber and Carlos Carrascos contract extensions in them? If not I can do it mysefl just wondering bud

• 2 weeks later...