Whats New In The Minor Leagues This Year That Needs Updated?

raidersbball20

I'm referring to things that still need updated (logos/uniforms). For example, I did the RubberDucks, Knights, Railriders and El Paso last year. Things I'm aware:

1.Huntsville Stars now Biloxi Shuckers in 2015.

2. Rochester Redwings need their 2014 unis

3. San Antonio Mission need their new 2015 logos and unis

4. Erie SeaWolves need updated jerseys.

5. Arkansas Travelers need their new jerseys as of 2014.

Are there any others anyone is aware of? Any help here would be appreciated.

There were quite a few changes to minor league affiliates AAA Albuquerque goes from LAD to COL Colorado Springs goes from COL to MIL Fresno goes from SF to HOU Nashville goes from MIL to OAK Oklahoma City goes from HOU to LAD Sacramento goes from OAK to SF AA New Britain goes from MIN to COL Chattanooga goes from LAD to MIN Tulsa goes from COL to LAD A Bakersfield goes from CIN to SEA High Desert goes from SEA to TEX Carolina goes from CLE to ATL Lynchburg goes from ATL to CLE Myrtle Beach goes from TEX to CHIC Daytona goes from CHIC to CIN

Good news! I have the name and affiliation changes finished and all is working great with no crashes. This little project was quite a challenge but a fun one at that. I look forward to seeing updated logos and jerseys for the new affiliates or teams from the community. I will be creating a thread sometime in February with a list of file names, jerseys, stadiums, or cyberfaces with #'s that would help complete the MLB2k15 update for the new season. Thanks for everyone's input on this thread...there were definitely a lot of changes in the minor leagues this year This years roster should be better than any previous roster I have ever released. I have even successfully updated the stats on ALL players through 2014....shhhh :ph34r: ....that's supposed to be a surprise...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with you raiders. I've never seen so many teams changing names and unis like this...reminds of the college football teams who have about six different uniforms! I do like the Smokies new logo, perhaps they should trade off with the MLB brothers as the Tennessee logo looks a little more intimidating than a "Cubbie! " :) That's my lame joke for the day, and thanks for all you do for our community. Have a super weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived