Sign in to follow this  
raidersbball20

Whats New In The Minor Leagues This Year That Needs Updated?

I'm referring to things that still need updated (logos/uniforms). For example, I did the RubberDucks, Knights, Railriders and El Paso last year. Things I'm aware:

1.Huntsville Stars now Biloxi Shuckers in 2015.

2. Rochester Redwings need their 2014 unis

3. San Antonio Mission need their new 2015 logos and unis

4. Erie SeaWolves need updated jerseys.

5. Arkansas Travelers need their new jerseys as of 2014.

Are there any others anyone is aware of? Any help here would be appreciated.

The Reds have a new High-A team, the Daytona Tortugas, and the Dodgers have a new Triple-A team, the Oklahoma City Dodgers.

whcih also means whoever was okc before as new team. maybe they just swaped cities. if the the case then who okc was is now alb. n.m.

There were quite a few changes to minor league affiliates AAA Albuquerque goes from LAD to COL Colorado Springs goes from COL to MIL Fresno goes from SF to HOU Nashville goes from MIL to OAK Oklahoma City goes from HOU to LAD Sacramento goes from OAK to SF AA New Britain goes from MIN to COL Chattanooga goes from LAD to MIN Tulsa goes from COL to LAD A Bakersfield goes from CIN to SEA High Desert goes from SEA to TEX Carolina goes from CLE to ATL Lynchburg goes from ATL to CLE Myrtle Beach goes from TEX to CHIC Daytona goes from CHIC to CIN

Thank you both for the input. I can change team names and affiliates but im not sure about changing the team affiliates. Better leave that one to bsu-fan. I dont want 2 give people roster crashes.

Good news! I have the name and affiliation changes finished and all is working great with no crashes. This little project was quite a challenge but a fun one at that. I look forward to seeing updated logos and jerseys for the new affiliates or teams from the community. I will be creating a thread sometime in February with a list of file names, jerseys, stadiums, or cyberfaces with #'s that would help complete the MLB2k15 update for the new season. Thanks for everyone's input on this thread...there were definitely a lot of changes in the minor leagues this year This years roster should be better than any previous roster I have ever released. I have even successfully updated the stats on ALL players through 2014....shhhh :ph34r: ....that's supposed to be a surprise...

Just saw on mlb.com that the Seattle Mariners unveiled a new alternate uniform for the 2015 season.

I agree with you raiders. I've never seen so many teams changing names and unis like this...reminds of the college football teams who have about six different uniforms! I do like the Smokies new logo, perhaps they should trade off with the MLB brothers as the Tennessee logo looks a little more intimidating than a "Cubbie! " :) That's my lame joke for the day, and thanks for all you do for our community. Have a super weekend!

Cant wait to see the uniforms and logos you make for them. I vote for one of the MLB teams to have a new minor league affiliate in Washington called the Snoqualmie Sasquatches.

On 12/3/2015, 11:46:28, Williamsburg said:

I really like the new look of the Tides home and away uniforms. The Camo jersey is a little too busy, but I really like their cap!

Apparently not everyone liked the change.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/12/04/norfolk-tides-read-mean-tweets-about-their-new-logo/

This is embarrassing. These are names and mascots that independent league teams should have.

Scotty these are names and mascots that co-ed T-Ball teams should have.  Think I'll just mention the city name from now on...forget the slapstick rubbish! :( 

He resembles either Mr. Clean or that 7-UP guy from years back.

I more so keep this thread updated to keep a log of changes for modding.  Lynchburg Hillcats and Memphis Redbirds have re-branded. Down East Wood Ducks replace High Desert Mavericks.  Buies Creek Astros replace Bakersfield Blaze. And the Railriders may have a new home uniform?