Mvp Edit Problem?

timdickins

Search "MVPedit" (no spaces) within the forums (click on the + sign next to the search icon in the upper right corner.) There are several relevant threads related to your problem. There was no need to start another thread.

On a larger note, you have now submitted several support type questions where you give little information, saying hardly anything until you have to be prompted. People will tire of doing this with you and eventually ignore your questions and comments. People here are willing to help, but if you've read some things on the site, you know that you have to engage in a conversation to gain assistance. So decide what you want.

Search "MVPedit" (no spaces) within the forums (click on the + sign next to the search icon in the upper right corner.) There are several relevant threads related to your problem. There was no need to start another thread.

On a larger note, you have now submitted several support type questions where you give little information, saying hardly anything until you have to be prompted. People will tire of doing this with you and eventually ignore your questions and comments. People here are willing to help, but if you've read some things on the site, you know that you have to engage in a conversation to gain assistance. So decide what you want.

I searched & found the relevant threads but there was no answer for the "Run-Time error '32765" problem... so obviously there was a need to start another thread.

Clearly, though, you didn't try to search first, so it's only obvious after the fact. If after all of these years, you're the only one to get an error like this, I doubt anyone has replicated it. If so, then they never posted anything here.....obviously.

Go to this link and look a few post down on a member who points out the 2 OCX files that are needed and where to place them. Post back here what you found out which may help future users.

link: '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

• 2 months later...

I have an issue with mvpedit now, that I never had before.. I load it, import the roster data, and the protraits and cyberfaces dont show up like they used to before.. This is the first time I have used mvpedit in at least 3 years, so I dont know why this has happened. Is it a windows 8 issue and mvpedit is not compatible?? this dont make sense.

the rosters I am using are the newest for 2015

nevermind, some how I managed to solve the problem.. I had to go to tools, and set the file so it imported faces and portraits... never had to do that before, but whatever.. its solved, thank goodness for that.. now if I can get the TiT to install instead of just sitting there and doing nothing for an hour, that would be even better.. one thing at a time