New Bb Game For Pc

DonSPa

@MercyLord
​the thing is.... i do agree with you on digital download being the new market... but at the same time the PC is going downhill and the Tablet and hand held devices are taking over.... the days of gaming pc is slowly becoming that of the past eventually 

​Lol... The trend is the exact opposite. Have you been living under a rock. PC is growing exponentially.

"As Global PC Game Revenue Surpasses Consoles, How Long Should Console Makers Keep Fighting?" http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/04/28/as-global-pc-game-revenue-surpasses-consoles-how-long-should-console-makers-keep-fighting/

Tablet isn't taking over anything... It's an introduction for more people to gaming and pc gaming at that.

Edited by profit89

​Lol... The trend is the exact opposite. Have you been living under a rock. PC is growing exponentially.

"As Global PC Game Revenue Surpasses Consoles, How Long Should Console Makers Keep Fighting?" http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/04/28/as-global-pc-game-revenue-surpasses-consoles-how-long-should-console-makers-keep-fighting/

Tablet isn't taking over anything... It's an introduction for more people to gaming and pc gaming at that.

:) well said ........ Go take a look steam or origin ... and then tell me or us :) how the PC is dieing ....... like Profit89 said its opening peoples eyes to PC gaming even more !

PC gamer 4life :)

Mike

the average household now owns a tablet over a personalized computer... also alot of pc's are now going with the touch screen route which in my mind isn't really a pc but an oversized tablet... i was literally just talking with one of my old IT professors about this the other day and he agreed with me

edit: for the record i think pc's blow tablets out of the water and im not a fan of programming anything if its not at my desktop... its just a matter of whats easily accessible to consumer and hot trends.  its a fact since the tablet/smartphone era has emerged that PC sales have taken a nosedive in the past few years

Edited by BigRog

I think the issue is that with the ever decreasing attention span of every child being born, "mobile devices" are preferred because you can't keep a PC glued to your face when you are walking down the street or shopping at the mall or giving birth, etc. For the older generation, mobile is preferred because it's not as easy to take a PC to your child's 25 soccer games each weekend, and there's no time to play games when you spend 2 hours each evening doing your kids homework.

Grouchy H-70 Out.